Catalyst 9200L 48-port Data 4x10G uplink Switch, Network Essentials, Refurbished, C9200L-48T-4X-E
click here to chat with a CK representative.
Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switch | (48) 10/100/1000 Data Ports | 4 x 10G Uplink | Network Essentials | Refurbished | C9200L-48T-4X-E
Unit comes with (1) power supply and (2) fans installed. Includes rack mount kit, power cord, and console cable.
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 Data + 4 x 1/10G Uplink|
|Switching Capacity||176 Gbps|
|Switching Capacity w/Stacking||256 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||130.95 Mpps|
|PoE Spec||No PoE|
|Stacking Bandwidth||80 Gbps|
|Uplink Ports||4 x 10G Fixed Uplink|
|MAC Address Table Size||16k|
|DRAM||2GB DRAM (standard)|
|VLAN IDs available||4096 VLANs|
|Max Active VLANs||1024|
|Max Stacking Units||8|
|Energy||Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)|
|Operating System||Cisco IOS XE|
|Predicted Reliability||503,400 hrs MTBF (Mean Time Before Fail)|
|Forwarding Rate w/Stacking||190 Mpps|
- Power Supply: PWR-C5-125WAC
- Blank: PWR-C5-BLANK
- Power Cord: CAB-TA-NA
- Fixed Modules (4 x 1G SFP)
Upgrade your network to the Cisco Catalyst 9200 series of switches to take advantage of simplicity without compromise. These switches extend the power of intent-based networking and help users to simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational cost. This switch family features a combination of fixed stackable as well as modular switches that all run on the same Cisco IOS operating system as well as the same ASIC family. The series allows for maximum resiliency with dual redundant power supplies and fans which are field replaceable on many models. The 9200 series feature StackWise technology with up to 160 Gbps of stacking bandwidth to allow users to manage a stack of switches as a single virtual unit.
- Up to 80 Gb of Stacking Bandwidth - The 9200L switches feature StackWise®-80 technology allowing for up to 80 Gbps of stacking bandwidth. This technology enables users to manage a stack of switches as a single virtual switch. Note: Fixed stacking is not supported. You cannot stack 9200L (fixed modules) switches with 9200 (modular uplink) switches or with other series of Catalyst switches.
- Support for Dual Redundancy - These switches support dual redundancy for fans and power supplies allowing users to maximize resiliency and reduce downtime.
- Up to 1440W PoE+ - Certain models feature up to 740W of default PoE+ and can achieve up to 1440W PoE+ with the addition of a secondary power supply.
|Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Overview|
|All About Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switches|
|Difference Between Cisco 9200 and 9300 Series Switches|
|PoE Compatibility:||No PoE|
|48 Port Model #:||C9200L-48T-4X-E|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.