Catalyst 9200L 24-port PoE+ 4x1G uplink Switch, Network Essentials, NIB, C9200L-24P-4G-E
click here to chat with a CK representative.
Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switch | (24) 10/100/1000 PoE+ Ports | 4 x 1G Uplink | Network Essentials | Factory Sealed | C9200L-24P-4G-E
Switch comes with 9200 Series Accessory kit including rack mount kit, power cord, and console cable.
|Ports||24 Full PoE+|
|Switching Capacity||56 Gbps|
|Switching Capacity w/Stacking||136 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||41.66 Mpps|
|Stacking Bandwidth||80 Gbps|
|Uplink Ports||4 x 1G|
|MAC Address Table Size||16k|
|PoE Wattage||370W (default); 740W (max)|
|DRAM||2GB DRAM (standard)|
|VLAN IDs available||4096 VLANs|
|Max Active VLANs||1024|
|Max Stacking Units||8|
|Energy||Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)|
|Operating System||Cisco IOS XE|
|Predicted Reliability||392,210 hrs MTBF (Mean Time Before Fail)|
|Forwarding Rate w/Stacking||101 Mpps|
- Power Supply: PWR-C5-600WAC
- Blank: PWR-C5-BLANK
- Power Cord: CAB-TA-NA
- Fixed Modules (4 x 1G SFP)
Upgrade your network and power all your devices with the Cisco Catalyst C9200L-24P-4G-E switch! Whether you're running a small business or a mid-sized enterprise, this powerful and versatile switch has got you covered! Each of the 24 ports is capable of providing up to 30W of PoE+ power, allowing you to connect a wide range of devices from IP phones and cameras to access points and other IoT devices. This fixed module switch includes 4 x 1GB uplink ports to give you all the bandwidth you need to keep everything running smoothly.
- Up to 740 PoE+ - This switch allows you to power and connect your devices without the need for additional power outlets or adapters. It offers up to 370W of default PoE power and up to 740W with a secondary power supply, making it easy and cost-effective to power all your devices.
- Up to 80 Gb of Stacking Bandwidth - The 9200L switches feature StackWise®-80 technology allowing for up to 80 Gbps of stacking bandwidth. This technology enables users to manage a stack of switches as a single virtual switch. Note: Fixed stacking is not supported. You cannot stack 9200L (fixed modules) switches with 9200 (modular uplink) switches or with other series of Catalyst switches.
- High Speed Connectivity - This switch features 4 x 1GB Ethernet uplink ports which provide lightning-fast connectivity to your network. You'll never be without fast and reliable data transfer!
|Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Overview|
|All About Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switches|
|Difference Between Cisco 9200 and 9300 Series Switches|
|48 Port Model #:||C9200L-24P-4G-E|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.