Why Choose Premium Corning Fiber Cables?
Made with Corning ultra-pure glass fibers, Corning fiber optic cable offers low attenuation and low signal loss across your network. The LSZH jacket gives you the safest cable environment available, while the bend-insensitive fiber (BIF) provides minimal loss in light transmission, even in challenging run environments. Our premium fiber cables feature simple polarity reversible function, allowing optimal data transmission with fewer cables, and Corning optical cable also has a smaller footprint.
Fiber Optics Articles & Info
- What is the difference between LSZH and OFNR?
- Differences between OS2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, and OM5
- What is OM5 fiber and how is it different than OM4 & OM3?
- Why Would You Use Shielded Ethernet Cables?
- Understanding Wavelengths
- View our Premium Fiber Info Page
- View our Fiber Optics Learning Center