BL460c | Generation 7 | Intel E55640 | 48GB HP Ram | 2 HP 72GB Hard Drives
Servers are the workhorse of your network. They store your data, act as a web server, house your entire email library, run your applications, and occasionally act as your print server. When your computer dies and you lose all of your files, who is there? Your file server is there to save the day. Servers can come in many shapes and sizes. CablesAndkits has you covered with 1RU, 2RU, Blade, and Tower servers.
CablesAndkits.com is proud to offer the best of both worlds, HP and Dell. Our servers are professionally configured with the end user in mind. All of the configurations has updated firmware along with an updated BIOS revision. All of the hard drives are wiped and tested, fans are checked for obscurities, power supplies are load tested, processors and ram are quality checked.
When you receive the server, all you will need to do is rack and play. When you purchase a CablesAndkits Server, you are backed by our industry leading advance replacement lifetime warranty. – Yes, we do mean hard drive replacement. Since operating systems can vary from client to client, our servers do not have any preloaded OS. If you need an OS, please let us know and we can help.
Do you have a custom design that you don’t see on our site? Let us know and we will be happy to quote any custom build for you.
Blade servers are specifically designed to pack a lot of power in a small space. Blade servers can be used as a dedicated server or added to a virtual environment. The user is able to condense their server footprint and easily manage multiple servers from one point. Since they are smaller in nature, they have a better overall power consumption. The BL460c G7 is equipped with two small form factor (SFF) hot-plug drive bays, SD card slot, two (2) mezzanine I/O expansion slots, and twelve memory slots. The BL460c G7 blade sever has a maximum memory of 384GB of ram.
- Processor(s): (2) Intel® Xeon® E5640 (2.66GHz/4-Core/12MB/80W)
- Memory: 48 GB (6 x 8GB) PC3-10600R (DDR3-1333) Note: Total 12 DIMM Slots. Max Memory: 384GB. HP Banded RAM. Part Number- 501536-001
- Network Controller: (1) Embedded NC532i Dual Port Flex-10 10Gbe Multifunction Server Adapter
(1) 10/100 Server Adapter Dedicated To iLO 2 Management
- Storage Controller: HP Smart Array P410i Controller (RAID 0/1) With 256MB Cache- Battery Not Standard
- Hard Drive: (2) HP 72GB 6G SAS 15K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) Dual Port Enterprise. Part Number- 512743-001
- Internal Storage: 2 SFF SAS/SATA HDD Bays
- Optical Drive: None Avaiable
- Expansion Slots: Slot 1 Supports Type A Mezzanine Cards and Slot 2 Supports Type A and Type B Mezzanine Cards
- Fans: None, Found Within The Enclosure
- Form Factor: Half-Height Blade
- Accessories: None included, This Design Connects To An Enclosure