< !-- Start with model number separated by high level attributes -->
CablesAndKits 1RU Adjustable Rack Mount Rails | Four Post Applications | Compatible with 19", 23"and 30" Racks | Supports up to 200lbs
Our CablesAndKits mount should be in the toolbox of every network admin and installer. No more looking for those hard to find rails or rack ears to mount your server, UPS, switch, firewall or other devices. These fully adjustable, universal rails offer the simplicity and versatility to get the devices you need mounted in the rack, quickly and safely.
Made from 14 gauge powder coated steel, this system can be deployed in nearly any four post environment. Front to back these rails are adjustable from 20.25"to 33.25". Left to right, these can be installed in any 19",
23" or 30"four-post rack. These mounts will occupy 1RU,
or 1.75" and hold up to 200lbs of equipment. Included are (4) 10-32 and (4) 12-25 rack screws enabling you to install straight from the box.
- Fully adjustable
- Designed for four post racks
- 19",23" and 30"rack width compatible
- 20.25" - 33.25"adjust able depth
- 1RU (1.75") in height
- 14 gauge steel construction
- Black powder coated finish
- Supports up to 200lbs
- Includes (4) 10-32 and (4) 12-24 rack screws
- Manufactured by CablesAndKits
- Rack mount servers, UPS's, switches or just about anything under 200lbs
- Allows you to rack mount devices that have hard to find mounts and rail systems
Please note: Certain devices have screws that attach to the side of the unit causing it to be too wide for these rails unless they are removed.