Cisco 2960-X Series 48 Port 740W PoE+ Switch, WS-C2960X-48FPS-L, Refurbished, Original
|FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended
|Hot Swappable Modules
|Hot Swappable Fans
|Hot Swappable Power Supply
|48 10/100/1000 + 4 SFP
|Min Operating Temp
|Max Operating Temp
|Jumbo Frame Support
|Min Storage Temp
|Max Storage Temp
|10 to 95% (noncondensing)
|10 to 95% (non-condensing)
|Ac Input Voltage
|100 to 240 VAC
|2K IPv4 direct routes; 2K IPv6 direct routes
|Available PoE Power
|Forwarding Rate Based On 64-Byte Packets
|100-240VAC, 9-4A, 50-60Hz
|23°F to 113°F
|-13 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)
|4 x SFP
|Max Active VLANS
|Total System Ports
|Rack Units Consumed
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series | 48 Port | PoE+ | 4 SFP | LAN Base | Stackable | 740W | Managed | WS-C2960X-48FPS-L
Includes Accessory Kit (Rackmount Ears and Screws, Power Cable, and Console Cable).
This 48 port Cisco 2960X series switch offers 48 POE+ Ethernet ports with a 740W PoE budget and 4 1G SFP ports.
Cisco has always done an amazing job with catering to small and medium business. The Cisco 2960-X series is another generation to the already popular 2960 series that will enable the typical small to medium business to function at an enterprise level without the enterprise budget. The 2960-X series switches offer a fixed configuration of Ethernet switches that are not only Gigabit, but also stackable. The 2960-X was specifically designed for easy deployment and operational efficiency. These switches are also energy cautious and have a large range of IOS software features.
Each switch is equipped with FlexStack Plus. This enables the switch to be stacked up to eight switches and can produce 80 Gbps of stack throughput. Along with stacking, each unit will feature USB and Ethernet managed interfaces, LAN Base or LAN Lite, and energy management features. Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) is available on most models.
Switching capacity on the 2960-X series come in twenty-two percent higher than the 2960-S units as they have a total capacity of 216 Gbps. Each switch will offer zero-touch configuration as well as IOS software updates when you are deploying the 2960-X switch.
- Cost-Effective Enterprise-Class Switching - The Cisco Catalyst 2960X Series of switches were designed to allow for a lower total cost of ownership. These switches provide enterprise-class access, but without the expensive price tag that normally accompanies enterprise-level equipment. Perfect for campus and branch applications.
- Enhanced Visibility & Reliability - These switches provide for increased visibility with Full (Flexible) NetFlow and NetFlow Lite as well as the Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNA-AS) feature. They also are extremely reliable and resilient with many features built-in to prevent outages such as optional dual field-replaceable power suppliesm Cross-stack EtherChannel, Flex Links, and more.
- Stackable with Cisco FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended - Cisco 2960X series switches feature FlexStack technology. The hot-swappable Cisco FlexStack-Plus module can be added to any 2960X switch with a FlexStack-Plus slot and allows users to stack up to 8 Cisco Catalyst 2960X switches.
- Increased Security for Network Protection - The Cisco Catalyst 2960X series of switches provide a range of security features that allow users to limit access to their networks and to mitigate threats. These security features include Mac-based VLAN assignment, Cisco TrustSec, Comprehensive 802.1X, IPv6 First-Hop Security, Cisco Trust Anchor Technology, Cisco Threat Defense, and more.
- Intelligent PoE+ and Perpetual PoE - Select models support both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port). The PoE power allocation is dynamic and power mapping scales up to a maximum of 740W of PoE+ power. In addition, some models support Perpetual PoE. With this feature, the PoE+ power is maintained during a switch reload which allows users to avoid disruption.
- Cisco AutoSecure
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Stacking Master Configuration Management
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Port Aggeration Protocol (PAgP)
- Link Aggeration Protocol (LACP)
- Automatic Media-Department Interface Crossover (MDIX)
- Switching Database Manager
- Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD)
- VLAN1 Minimization
- Smart Multicast, With Cisco FlexStack-Plus Technology
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)
- Voice VLAN
- Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VRP)
- Layer 2 Trace Route
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Network Timing PRotocol (NTP)
- Mac-based VLAN Enabling
- Cisco TRUSTSec
- Comprehensive 802.1X
- IPv6 First-Hop Security
- Device Sensor and Device Classifier
- Private VLANs
- Access Control Lists (ACL's)
- Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol
- MAC Address Notification
- Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU)
- IGMP Filtering
- Cross-Stack EtherChannel
- IEEE 801.1s/w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Power Redundancy
- Cisco Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Coss-stack QoS
- Rating Limiting
- 801.1p Class of Service
Power Cords (USA):
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution
- Cisco TrustSec
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations
- Borderless Networks
|What Is A Network Switch?
|Cisco Catalyst Switches Product Guide
|Cisco 2960-X Series 48 Port Switch, WS-C2960X-48FPS-L
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.