Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series 24 Port 370W PoE+ Switch, WS-C2960X-24PS-L, Refurbished, Original
click here to chat with a CK representative.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series | 24 Port | PoE+ | 4 SFP | LAN Base | Stackable | 370W | Managed | WS-C2960X-24PS-L
When you need enterprise-class access without the high price, the Cisco 2960-X series of fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches is a great solution. This model, WS-C2960X-24PS-L, is simple to configure and monitor, and it's made for easy troubleshooting. With 370W of PoE power, it offers 12 PoE+ ports up to 30W or 24 PoE ports up to 15.4W, with flexible power allocation. The WS-C2960X-24PS-L switch includes 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports (10/100/1000) and 4 SFP uplink interfaces.
With LAN Base IOS image software, this refurbished Cisco WS-C2960X-24PS-L switch is a great choice for small- to medium-size businesses. This switch comes with a wide variety of standard features; it also offers FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended capability. In addition, switches in the Catalyst 2960-X Series are supported by a range of Cisco network management solutions. When you buy refurbished switches and other networking equipment from CablesAndKits, you get the performance you'd expect from a new product without the high prices.
- Cost-Effective Enterprise-Class Switching - The Cisco Catalyst 2960X Series of switches were designed to allow for a lower total cost of ownership. These switches provide enterprise-class access, but without the expensive price tag that normally accompanies enterprise-level equipment. Perfect for campus and branch applications.
- Enhanced Visibility & Reliability - These switches provide for increased visibility with Full (Flexible) NetFlow and NetFlow Lite as well as the Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNA-AS) feature. They also are extremely reliable and resilient with many features built-in to prevent outages such as optional dual field-replaceable power suppliesm Cross-stack EtherChannel, Flex Links, and more.
- Stackable with Cisco FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended - Cisco 2960X series switches feature FlexStack technology. The hot-swappable Cisco FlexStack-Plus module can be added to any 2960X switch with a FlexStack-Plus slot and allows users to stack up to 8 Cisco Catalyst 2960X switches.
- Increased Security for Network Protection - The Cisco Catalyst 2960X series of switches provide a range of security features that allow users to limit access to their networks and to mitigate threats. These security features include Mac-based VLAN assignment, Cisco TrustSec, Comprehensive 802.1X, IPv6 First-Hop Security, Cisco Trust Anchor Technology, Cisco Threat Defense, and more.
- Intelligent PoE+ and Perpetual PoE - Select models support both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port). The PoE power allocation is dynamic and power mapping scales up to a maximum of 740W of PoE+ power. In addition, some models support Perpetual PoE. With this feature, the PoE+ power is maintained during a switch reload which allows users to avoid disruption.
|Ports||(24) 10/100/1000 + (4) SFP|
|Port Speed||10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Forwarding Bandwidth||108 Gbps Forwarding Bandwidth|
|Switching Bandwidth||216 Gbps Switching Bandwidth|
|Uplink Ports||4 Dual Purpose Uplink Ports (10/100/1000 or SFP)|
|MAC Address Table Size||16k (default)|
|PoE Wattage||Up to 370W total PoE capacity|
|DRAM||64MB DRAM (standard)|
|VLAN IDs available||4096 VLANs|
|Max Active VLANs||1023|
|Max Stacking Units||8|
|Software||LAN Base Image|
|Predicted Reliability||324,380 hrs MTBF (Mean Time Before Fail)|
|Forwarding Rate: 64-Byte L3 Packets||71.4 Mpps|
- Cisco AutoSecure
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Stacking Master Configuration Management
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Port Aggeration Protocol (PAgP)
- Link Aggeration Protocol (LACP)
- Automatic Media-Department Interface Crossover (MDIX)
- Switching Database Manager
- Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD)
- VLAN1 Minimization
- Smart Multicast, With Cisco FlexStack-Plus Technology
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)
- Voice VLAN
- Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VRP)
- Layer 2 Trace Route
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Network Timing PRotocol (NTP)
- Mac-based VLAN Enabling
- Cisco TRUSTSec
- Comprehensive 802.1X
- IPv6 First-Hop Security
- Device Sensor and Device Classifier
- Private VLANs
- Access Control Lists (ACL's)
- Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol
- MAC Address Notification
- Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU)
- IGMP Filtering
- Cross-Stack EtherChannel
- IEEE 801.1s/w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Power Redundancy
- Cisco Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Coss-stack QoS
- Rating Limiting
- 801.1p Class of Service
- GLC-GE-100FX (NIB) - 100 Mbps
- GLC-GE-100FX (Refurbished) - 100 Mbps
- GLC-GE-100FX (Compatible) - 100 Mbps
- GLC-T (NIB) - 10/100/1000 Mbps
- GLC-T (Refurbished) - 10/100/1000 Mbps
- GLC-T (Compatible) - 10/100/1000 Mbps
- GLC-TE (NIB) 10/100/1000 Mbps
- GLC-TE (Compatible) 10/100/1000 Mbps
- GLC-BX-D (Compatible) 1 Gbps
- GLC-BX-U (Compatible) 1 Gbps
- GLC-EX-SMD (Compatible) 1 Gbps
- GLC-LH-SMD (NIB) 1 Gbps
- GLC-LH-SMD (Refurbished) 1 Gbps
- GLC-LH-SMD (Compatible) 1 Gbps
- GLC-SX-MMD (NIB) 1 Gbps
- GLC-SX-MMD (Refurbished) 1 Gbps
- GLC-SX-MMD (Compatible) 1 Gbps
- CWDM-SFP-XXXX (Compatible) 1 Gbps
- C2960X-STACK - FlexStack-Plus hot-swappable stacking module
- C2960X-FIBER-STK - FlexStack-Extended Fiber stacking module
- C2960X-HYBRID-STK - FlexStack-Extended Hybrid module, with one copper and one fiber port
- CAB-STK-E-0.5M (NIB) - Stacking Cable 0.5M Length
- CAB-STK-E-0.5M (Refurbished) - Stacking Cable 0.5M Length
- CAB-STK-E-0.5M (Compatible) - Stacking Cable 0.5M Length
- CAB-STK-E-1M (NIB) - Stacking Cable 1M Length
- CAB-STK-1M (Refurbished) - Stacking Cable 1M Length
- CAB-STK-1M (Compatible) - Stacking Cable 1M Length
- CAB-CONSOLE-RJ45 - Console Cable with RJ45 Connector 6 Feet
- CAB-CONSOLE-USB - Console Cable with USB Type A and mini-B connectors 6 Feet
- PWR-CLP - Power Cable Restraining Clip
Redundant Power Supply Options:
- PWR-RPS2300 - Cisco Redundant Power System 2300 and blower, no power supply
- BLNK-RPS2300 - Spare bay insert for Cisco Redundant Power System 2300 for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches
- CAB-RPS2300-E - Spare RPS 2300 cable for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Switches
- BLWR-RPS2300 - Spare 45 CFM blower for RPS 2300
- C3K-PWR-750WAC - RPS 2300 750W AC power supply spare for Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series
Power Cords (USA):
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution
- Cisco TrustSec
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations
- Borderless Networks
|What Is A Network Switch?|
|Basics of Network Switches|
|Product Info: Cisco 2960-X Series PoE+ Switch, WS-C2960X-24PS-L|
Why Choose CK?:
- Lifetime Warranty - Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by our industry-leading LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee
- Easy Returns - You may return all or part of your order within 31 days for any reason for a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Same Day Shipping Until 8PM EST - As long as what you need is in stock and you place your order by 8 pm eastern time, we'll guarantee it will ship out the same day.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back.
- Lifetime Advance Replacement Guarantee - If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'l even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs.
|Port Qty:||(24) 10/100/1000; (4) SFP|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.