HPE Aruba 2930F Series Switch, 48 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports, 4 x 10G SFP+ Uplinks, NIB, JL254A
click here to chat with a CK representative.
HPE Aruba 2930F Series Switch | (48) 10/100/1000 Ports | 4 SFP+ Uplinks | Factory Sealed | Lifetime Warranty | JL254A
The Aruba 2930F Series of Switches were designed for customers creating smart digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. They feature a wide variety of Layer 3 network switches which include built-in uplinks and PoE power. These incredible switches are easy to deploy and manage. They feature advanced security and management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave, and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- Layer 3 Switching - The Aruba 2930F series of switches allow for Layer 3 capabilities with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) stacking, static, RIP and Access OSPF Routing, Dynamic Segmentation, ACLs, and robust QoS.
- Advanced Security & Easy Management - These switches offer advanced security and easy network management with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave, and Aruba Central.
- Built-In Uplinks & PoE+ - These switches feature convenient built-in 1G or 10G uplinks and feature up to 740W of PoE+ capabilities.
- Simple Deployment - Easily deploy 2930F switches with Zero Touch Provisioning.
|Ports||(48) 10/100/1000 + (4) SFP+ 1/10GB|
|Switching Capacity||176 Gbps|
|Form Factor||Desktop, Rack Mountable|
|MAC Addresses||32,768 entries|
|Dimensions||1.73 x 17.42 x 9.7in|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||No PoE|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9,220 bytes|
|Forwarding Rate||112.0 mpps|
|Available PoE||No PoE|
2930F Compatible Transceivers:
- Aruba 100M SFP LC FX 2km MMF (J9054D)
- Aruba 1G SFP LC SX 500m MMF (J4858D)
- Aruba 1G SFP LC LX 10km SMF (J4859D)
- Aruba 1G SFP LC LH 70km SMF (J4860D)
- Aruba 1G SFP RJ45 T 100m Cat5e (J8177D)
- Aruba 10G SFP+ LC SR 300m MMF (J9150D)2
- Aruba 10G SFP+ LC LR 10km SMF (J9151E)2
- Aruba 10G SFP+ LC ER 40km SMF (J9153D)
- Aruba 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 1m DAC Cable (J9281D)
- Aruba 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 3m DAC Cable (J9283D)
Note: 2930F Series Switches do not support the use of 10G LRM, nor 7M 10G DAC
- HPE X410 1U Universal 4-post Rack Mounting Kit (J9583A)
- Aruba X414 1U Universal 4-post Rack Mounting Kit (J9583B)
Purchase with confidence knowing that your Meraki device comes with a Lifetime Advance Replacement Warranty at no additional cost. We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we’ll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We’ll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
- Simple deployment with Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP)
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree provides high link availability by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w
- Simplified configuration and management
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) allows groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available routed environments for IPv4 and IPv6 networks (limited to 128 VRs)
- IEEE 802.3ad link-aggregation-control protocol (LACP) and port trunking support up to 60 static or dynamic trunks with each trunk having up to eight links (ports) per static trunk
- IPv6 host enables switches to be managed in an IPv6 network
- IPv6 ACL/QoS supports ACL and QoS for IPv6 network traffic
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p) for classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
- Class of Service (CoS) sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
Aruba 2930F Toolkit
|What Is A Network Switch?|
|Basics of Network Switches|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.