HPE Aruba 3810M 16SFP+ 2-slot Switch, Refurbished, JL075A
click here to chat with a CK representative.
HP Aruba 3810 Series Switch | (16) Fixed SFP+ Ports | 2 Network Module Slots | Refurbished | Lifetime Warranty | JL075A
The Aruba 3810 Series of switches strikes the perfect balance of performance and resiliency for a wide range of use cases from enterprises to SMB's and more. The JL075A switch features 16 SFP+ ports as well as 2 network module slots so that you can customize your switch to fit your unique needs. This advanced Layer 3 switch features backplane stacking and Dynamic Segmentation as well as advanced security and management features.
- High-Performance Switching - These switches ensure fast and efficient data transfer thanks to a wide range of high-performance features including high throughput, low latency, Quality of Service (QoS), and jumbo frame support. These advanced switches help make sure your network can support bandwidth-intensive applications and heavy traffic.
- Advanced Layer 2 and 3 Features - These switches deliver advanced networking capabilities with Layer 2 and Layer 3 features that allow users to optimize network performance. These Layer 2 features include VLAN support, link aggregation, and spanning tree protocols. Advanced Layer 3 features include static and dynamic routing, Access Control Lists (ACLs), IP Multicast Support, and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP).
- Unified Wired and Wireless Support - The integration of wired and wireless support means that users can seamlessly integrate both wired and wireless networks into a single, cohesive infrastructure while enjoying simplified network management and enhanced security features.
3810 Compatible Transceivers:
- Aruba 100M SFP LC FX 2km MMF XCVR (J9054D)
- Aruba 1G SFP RJ45 T 100m Cat5e XCVR (J8177D)
- Aruba 1G SFP LC SX 500m MMF XCVR (J4858D)
- Aruba 1G SFP LC LX 10km SMF XCVR (J4859D)
- Aruba 1G SFP LC LH 70km SMF XCVR (J4860D)
- Aruba 10G SFP+ LC SR 300m MMF XCVR (J9150D)
- Aruba 10G SFP+ LC LR 10km SMF XCVR (J9151E)
- Aruba 10G SFP+ LC LRM 220m MMF XCVR (J9152D)
- Aruba 10G SFP+ LC ER 40km SMF XCVR (J9153D)
- Aruba 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 1m DAC Cable (J9281D)
- Aruba 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 3m DAC Cable (J9283D)
- Aruba 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 7m DAC Cable (J9285D)
- Aruba 40G QSFP+ LC BiDi 150m MMF XCVR (JL308A)
- HPE X142 40G QSFP+ MPO SR4 Transceiver (JH231A)
- HPE X142 40G QSFP+ LC LR4 SM Transceiver (JH232A)
- HPE X142 40G QSFP+ MPO eSR4 300M XCVR (JH233A)
- HPE X242 40G QSFP+ to QSFP+ 1m DAC Cable (JH234A)
- HPE X242 40G QSFP+ to QSFP+ 3m DAC Cable (JH235A)
- HPE X242 40G QSFP+ to QSFP+ 5m DAC Cable (JH236A)
- HPE X410 1U Universal 4-post Rack Mounting Kit - Rails (J9583A/B)
- Accessory Kit for Non-PoE+ Models - Includes 2 brackets plus screws and rubber feet (5069-5705)
- Accessory Kit for PoE+ Models - Includes 2 brackets plus screws and rubber feet (5066-0651)
- HP 5-15P to C15 AC Power Cord (8121-0973)
Purchase with confidence knowing that your Meraki device comes with a Lifetime Advance Replacement Warranty at no additional cost. We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we’ll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We’ll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
- Simple deployment with Zero-touch provisioning
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p) for real-time traffic classification
- Simplified quality of service (QoS) configuration
- Class of Service (CoS) sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
- Rate limiting establishes per-port ingress-enforced maximums for all traffic or for broadcast, multicast, or unknown destination traffic
- Access control lists (ACLs) accommodate IPv4/IPv6 port and VLAN-based ACLs (IPv6 ACL is supported only on Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port models.)
- 16K MAC address table provides access to many Layer 2 devices
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
- IEEE 802.3az reduces power consumption during periods of low data activity on Gigabit Ethernet switches
Aruba 3810 Toolkit
|What Is A Network Switch?|
|Basics of Network Switches|
|Aruba vs. Cisco Switches|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.