Catalyst 9300 48-port 1G copper with fixed 4x10G/1G SFP+ uplinks, PoE+ Network Advantage, Refurbished, C9300L-48P-4X-A
|Cisco IOS XE - Network Advantage
|Hot Swappable Modules
|Hot Swappable Fans
|Hot Swappable Power Supply
|Min Operating Temp
|Max Operating Temp
|Jumbo Frame Support
|Min Storage Temp
|Max Storage Temp
|5 - 90% (non-condensing)
|5 - 90% (non-condensing)
|Ac Input Voltage
|100 to 240 VAC
|3 Total, Redundant
|24K IPv4 direct routes; 16K iPv6 entries
|Available PoE Power
|Forwarding Rate Based On 64-Byte Packets
|23°F to 113°F
|4 x 10G SFP+
|Max Active VLANS
|Switched Virtual Interfaces (SVI's)
|Total Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Ports
|Max PoE Power
|Switching Capacity W/Stacking
|Forwarding Rate W/Stacking
|QoS Scale Entries
|ACL Scale Entries
|Rack Units Consumed
Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switch | (48) 10/100/1000 PoE+ | 4x10G/1G SFP+ Uplinks | Network Advantage | Refurbished | C9300L-48P-4X-A
Transform your network with highly scalable Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series switches. These enterprise class stackable access switches are built to support a hybrid network, allowing users to work from anywhere. The innovation in these switches reinforce security and elevate the experience for hybrid workforces.
- Up to 320 Gbps of Stacking Bandwidth - This 9300L switch features up to 320 Gbps of stacking bandwidth support with StackWise-320. Stack up to 8 switches in a single dedicated stack.
- Fixed Uplinks - The C9300L switches feature fixed uplinks. There are a wide variety of models available including data only, PoE+, and UPOE/mGig options.
- Ultimate Resiliency - The C9300L switches support up to 3 redundant field replaceable fans as well as dual redundant power supplies for ultimate resiliency.
|(48) 10/100/1000 PoE+ + 4x10G/1G SFP+ Uplinks
|Switching Capacity w/Stacking
|4x10G/1G SFP+ Fixed Uplink
|MAC Address Table Size
|505W (default); 1440W (max)
|8GB DRAM (standard)
|VLAN IDs available
|Max Active VLANs
|Max Stacking Units
|Qos Scale Entries
|Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
|Cisco IOS XE
|309,020 hrs MTBF (Mean Time Before Fail)
|Forwarding Rate w/Stacking
Note: The C9300L switches support stacking with other C9300L SKU's with the same license level. They do not mix with C9300, C9300X, or any other switch models.
- STACK-T3-50CM - Stacking Cable 50CM Length
- STACK-T3-1M - Stacking Cable 1M Length
- STACK-T3-3M - Stacking Cable 3M Length
- CAB-SPWR-30CM - Cisco Catalyst 3850 StackPower Cable 30cm
- CAB-SPWR-150CM - Cisco Catalyst 3850 StackPower Cable 150cm
- Fixed (4 x 10G)
|What Is A Network Switch?
|Cisco Catalyst Switches Product Guide
|Difference Between 3850 and 9000 Series Switches
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.