Catalyst 9300 48-port 1G copper, with fixed 4x1G SFP uplinks, PoE+ Network Essentials, NIB, C9300L-48P-4G-E
|Cisco IOS XE - Network Essentials
|Hot Swappable Modules
|Hot Swappable Fans
|Hot Swappable Power Supply
|Min Operating Temp
|Max Operating Temp
|Jumbo Frame Support
|Min Storage Temp
|Max Storage Temp
|5 - 90% (non-condensing)
|5 - 90% (non-condensing)
|Ac Input Voltage
|100 to 240 VAC
|3 Total, Redundant
|24K IPv4 direct routes; 16K iPv6 entries
|Available PoE Power
|Forwarding Rate Based On 64-Byte Packets
|23°F to 113°F
|4 x SFP
|Max Active VLANS
|Switched Virtual Interfaces (SVI's)
|Total Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Ports
|Switching Capacity W/Stacking
|Forwarding Rate W/Stacking
|QoS Scale Entries
|ACL Scale Entries
|Rack Units Consumed
Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switch | (48) 10/100/1000 PoE+ Ports | 4x1G SFP Uplink | Network Essentials | Factory Sealed | C9300L-48P-4G-E
Transform your network with highly scalable Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series switches. These enterprise class stackable access switches are built to support a hybrid network, allowing users to work from anywhere. The innovation in these switches reinforce security and elevate the experience for hybrid workforces
- Up to 1TB of Stacking Bandwidth - The 9300 series of switches feature an incredibly flexible uplink architecture and the industry's highest density stacking bandwidth solution with the inclusion of StackWise-1T.
- Wide Variety of Uplinks - These switches allow you to have complete flexibility in building your network with flexible and dense uplink offerings. Options include: 100G, 40G, 25G, Multigigabit, 10G, and 1G modular uplinks.
- Mixed Stacking with Backward Compatibility - The 9300 series of switches allow for mixed stacking with Catalyst 9300X fiber switches as well as 9300X Multigigabit switches.
- High Volume of Multigigabit Ports - Catalyst 9300X models enable up to 48 mGig ports in standalone and up to 448 mGig ports with an 8 member stack.
|48 10/100/1000 + 4x1G SFP Uplink
|Switching Capacity w/Stacking
|4x1G SFP Fixed Uplink
|MAC Address Table Size
|505W (default); 1440W (max)
|8GB DRAM (standard)
|VLAN IDs available
|Max Active VLANs
|Max Stacking Units
|Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
|Cisco IOS XE
|314,140 hrs MTBF (Mean Time Before Fail)
|Forwarding Rate w/Stacking
- STACK-T3-50CM - Stacking Cable 50CM Length
- STACK-T3-1M - Stacking Cable 1M Length
- STACK-T3-3M - Stacking Cable 3M Length
- CAB-SPWR-30CM - Cisco Catalyst 3850 StackPower Cable 30cm
- CAB-SPWR-150CM - Cisco Catalyst 3850 StackPower Cable 150cm
- Fixed (4 x 1G)
|What Is A Network Switch?
|Cisco Catalyst Switches Product Guide
|Difference Between 3850 and 9000 Series Switches
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.