Cisco 3750X Series 48 Port Switch, WS-C3750X-48P-L, Refurbished, Original
click here to chat with a CK representative.
WS-C3750X-48P-L | Cisco Switch | Catalyst 3750X | 48 Port | PoE+
Includes Accessory Kit (Rackmount Ears and Screws, Power Cable, and Console Cable).
Cisco 3750 X switches help maximize productivity by giving IT managers the tools needed to support enterprise applications and advanced traffic management. With an array of network modules and redundant power supply options available, these switches can be customized and scaled to support nearly any application. Additional options for the 3750X include Gigabit and 10GE uplink ports, PoE+ and non-PoE support, redundant fans and an array of port densities allow the devices to be tailored and customized. Standard features include StackPower power sharing and StackWise Plus logical port aggregation (64Gbps of through put). Software upgrades include MACsec (Media Access Control Security), OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) routed access, multicast routing, IPv4 and IPv6 support and advanced QoS (Quality of Service). Hardware security, Cisco Energywise power management and type A and B USB interfaces are also standard. These feature rich, fixed configuration devices are the switch of choice for medium to enterprise business looking to maximize IT budgets while maintaining rich functionality and a borderless experience.
- 48 x 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports with a 435 watt power supply with LAN Base software.
- Cisco EnergyWise Technology and StackPower technology allow for superior energy management and redundancy. Energy Efficient Ethernet reduces energy uses of an etherent port wihtout affecting vital functions
- Cisco Smart Operations including: Cisco Smart Install which allows for quick plug and play configuration, Cisco Auto Smartports provide auto configuration when new devices connect to the switch port, Cisco Smart Configuration which allows for a single point of management for a group of switches and Cisco Smart Troubleshooting gives an array of debug diagnostic commands and system health checks within the switch.
- Cisco AutoSecure
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Stacking Master Configuration Management
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Port Aggeration Protocol (PAgP)
- Link Aggeration Protocol (LACP)
- Automatic Media-Department Interface Crossover (MDIX)
- Switching Database Manager
- Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD)
- VLAN1 Minimization
- Smart Multicast, With Cisco FlexStack-Plus Technology
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)
- Voice VLAN
- Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VRP)
- Layer 2 Trace Route
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Network Timing PRotocol (NTP)
- Mac-based VLAN Enabling
- Cisco TRUSTSec
- Comprehensive 802.1X
- IPv6 First-Hop Secuirty
- Device Sensor and Device Classifier
- Private VLANs
- Access Control Lists (ACL's)
- Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol
- MAC Address Notification
- Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU)
- IGMP Filtering
- Cross-Stack EtherChannel
- IEEE 801.1s/w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Power Redundancy
- Cisco Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Coss-stack QoS
- Rating Limiting
- 801.1p Class of Service
StackPower is a innovative power sharing and redundancy technology available on the Cisco 3750-X series of switches. As long as the switch is running LAN Base IOS 15.0(2) software version or later, you can interconnect up to (4) 3750X's in series using the CAB-SPWR-xxxCM cable. This configuration allows members of the stack to share in one of two power pooling topologies. The first, power sharing mode, aggregates then distributes the power among the stack. Power is dynamically allocated where its needed. The second, redundant mode, polls the stack, identifies the supply with the greatest wattage then reserves its use for failure. Power is then allocated to the stack from the remainder of the supplies. Once the reserved power supply is activated, the stack migrates to power sharing mode automatically. This technology eliminates the need for an external RPS unit and allows users to simply add another power supply for either redundancy or additional power to the pool.
StackWise Plus improves upon the established stacking architecture, StackWise. This technology allows up to 9 switches, or (432) 10/100/1000 ports, to be logically aggregated and managed using a single IP address, command line or telnet session. In addition, StackWise Plus is backwards compatible with older 3750 and 3750-E switches running standard StackWise while maintaining an increased throughput of 64Gbps.
PoE+ (or 802.at) builds on the legacy of Cisco's industry leading PoE (802.af) and Inline Power legacy. This new power delivery method allows 30W of power per port to PD's (Powered Devices) as opposed to 15.4W with standard PoE. This decreases deployment costs and TCO by eliminating the need for power runs to the PD instillation location. Automatic power negotiation manages power consumption and keeps wattage transmission from the switch at the appropriate levels eliminating electrical waste. In addition, PoE+ devices are backwards compatible with older PoE 802.3af, so you get the best of both worlds!
The 3560-X and 3750-X series of switches are also equipped with a network module slot that accepts one of four optional modules for up-linking. With a combination of copper, SFP and SFP+ support these modules continue to lower the TCO and add the flexibility and investment protection you need. This 3750X-48P-L has 48, 10/100/1000 Etherent auto-sensing ports and (1) NM slot.
The WS-C3750X-48P-L will enhance productivity and lower cost by giving users controlled, managed and highly available access to the applications and borderless experience that drives today's communication.Why Choose CK?:
- Lifetime Warranty - Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by our industry-leading LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee
- Easy Returns - You may return all or part of your order within 31 days for any reason for a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Same Day Shipping Until 8PM EST - As long as what you need is in stock and you place your order by 8 pm eastern time, we'll guarantee it will ship out the same day.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back.
- Lifetime Advance Replacement Guarantee - If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs.
|24 Port Model #:||WS-C3750X-24P-L|
|48 Port Model #:||WS-C3750X-48P-L|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.