Cisco 3750X Series 24 Port Switch, WS-C3750X-24P-L, Refurbished, Original
click here to chat with a CK representative.
WS-C3750X-24P-L | Cisco Switch | Catalyst 3750X | 24 Port | PoE+
Includes Accessory Kit (Rackmount Ears and Screws, Power Cable, and Console Cable).
Cisco 3750 X switches help maximize productivity by giving IT managers the tools needed to support enterprise applications and advanced traffic management. With an array of network modules and redundant power supply options available, these switches can be customized and scaled to support nearly any application. Additional options for the 3750X include Gigabit and 10GE uplink ports, PoE+ and non-PoE support, redundant fans and an array of port densities allow the devices to be tailored and customized. Standard features include StackPower power sharing and StackWise Plus logical port aggregation (64Gbps of through put). Software upgrades include MACsec (Media Access Control Security), OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) routed access, multicast routing, IPv4 and IPv6 support and advanced QoS (Quality of Service). Hardware security, Cisco Energywise power management and type A and B USB interfaces are also standard. These feature rich, fixed configuration devices are the switch of choice for medium to enterprise business looking to maximize IT budgets while maintaining rich functionality and a borderless experience.
- With 24 Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ ports and a PoE budget of 435 Watts, you will have no issue powering IP Phones, IP Cameras, and Access Points and the LAN Base software includes Layer 2 features with up to 255 VLANs
- This switch also comes with Cisco EnergyWise Technology that add cost savings in power consumptions, Intelligent PoE management, and Energy Efficient Ethernet that reduces the energy of an Ethernet port without affecting functionality of forwarding traffic.
- Advanced security features that this swtich comes with are Private VLAN's and VLAN edge, Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (RPF), Multidomain Autthentication, SSH Protocol, Kerrberos, and SNMPv3 as well as Spanning Tree Root Guard, and Dynamic VLAN assignment. The security on this switch is robust!
- AutoQoS (Automatic QoS)
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- DTP (Dynamic Trunking Protocol)
- PAgP (Port Aggregation Protocol)
- LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
- MDIX (Automatic media-dependent interface crossover)
- UDLD (Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol)
- SDM (Switching Database Manager)
- ARP (Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol
- IGMP (Internet Group Management Control Protocol)
- IGMP Filtering
- MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration)
- Storm Control (Per-Port Broadcast, Multicast and Unicast)
- Voice VLAN
- VLAN1 Minimization
- VTP (VLAN Trunking Protocol)
- Dynamic VLAN assignment
- RSPAN Remote Switch Port Analyzer
- Layer 2 Traceroute
- TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- NTP (Network Timing Protocol)
- Equal-cost routing and load balancing (Layer 3)
- EEM (Embedded Event Manager)
- SLAs (IP Service-level Agreements)
- Private VLAN's
- Private VLAN Edge
- Multidomain Authentication
- Port Based ACL's
- SSH (Secure Shell Protocol)
- SNMPv3 (Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3)
- SPAN (Switch Port Analyzer)
- TACACS+ and Radius Authentication
- MAC Address Notification
- Multilevel security on console access
- BPDU (Bridge Protocol Data Unit)
- WTD (Weighted Tail Drop)
StackPower is a innovative power sharing and redundancy technology available on the Cisco 3750-X series of switches. As long as the switch is running LAN Base IOS 15.0(2) software version or later, you can interconnect up to (4) 3750X's in series using the CAB-SPWR-xxxCM cable. This configuration allows members of the stack to share in one of two power pooling topologies. The first, power sharing mode, aggregates then distributes the power among the stack. Power is dynamically allocated where its needed. The second, redundant mode, polls the stack, identifies the supply with the greatest wattage then reserves its use for failure. Power is then allocated to the stack from the remainder of the supplies. Once the reserved power supply is activated, the stack migrates to power sharing mode automatically. This technology eliminates the need for an external RPS unit and allows users to simply add another power supply for either redundancy or additional power to the pool.
StackWise Plus improves upon the established stacking architecture, StackWise. This technology allows up to 9 switches, or (432) 10/100/1000 ports, to be logically aggregated and managed using a single IP address, command line or telnet session. In addition, StackWise Plus is backwards compatible with older 3750 and 3750-E switches running standard StackWise while maintaining an increased throughput of 64Gbps.
PoE+ (or 802.at) builds on the legacy of Cisco's industry leading PoE (802.af) and Inline Power legacy. This new power delivery method allows 30W of power per port to PD's (Powered Devices) as opposed to 15.4W with standard PoE. This decreases deployment costs and TCO by eliminating the need for power runs to the PD instillation location. Automatic power negotiation manages power consumption and keeps wattage transmission from the switch at the appropriate levels eliminating electrical waste. In addition, PoE+ devices are backwards compatible with older PoE 802.3af, so you get the best of both worlds!
The 3560-X and 3750-X series of switches are also equipped with a network module slot that accepts one of four optional modules for up-linking. With a combination of copper, SFP and SFP+ support these modules continue to lower the TCO and add the flexibility and investment protection you need. This 3750X-24P-L has 24, 10/100/1000 PoE+ auto-sensing ports and (1) NM slot.
The will enhance productivity and lower cost by giving users controlled, managed and highly available access to the applications and borderless experience that drives today's communication.Why Choose CK?:
- Lifetime Warranty - Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by our industry-leading LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee
- Easy Returns - You may return all or part of your order within 31 days for any reason for a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Same Day Shipping Until 8PM EST - As long as what you need is in stock and you place your order by 8 pm eastern time, we'll guarantee it will ship out the same day.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back.
- Lifetime Advance Replacement Guarantee - If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs.
|24 Port Model #:||WS-C3750X-24P-L|
|48 Port Model #:||WS-C3750X-48P-L|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.