Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series 12 Port PoE Switch, WS-C3560C-12PC-S, Refurbished, Original
|Port Quantity||12||Series||Catalyst 3560C|
|Rack Units||1RU||Software||IP Base|
|Hot Swappable Modules||No||Hot Swappable Fans||No|
|Hot Swappable Power Supply||No||Energy Efficient||No|
|PoE Compatibility||PoE||Port Speed||10/100|
|Ram||128 MB||Flash||64 MB|
|Ports||12 10/100 + 2 SFP or 2 1G Copper||Min Operating Temp||23° F|
|Max Operating Temp||113°F||Jumbo Frame Support||9,018 bytes|
|Predicted Reliability||357,027 hours||Vlan Ids||4K|
|Min Storage Temp||-13ºF||Max Storage Temp||158ºF|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% (non-condensing)||Storage Humidity||5 to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Ac Input Voltage||100 to 240 VAC||Fans||Fanless|
|Available PoE Power||124W||Forwarding Rate Based On 64-Byte Packets||4.8 mpps|
|Power Specifications||100-240VAC, 1.6-0.8A||Uplink Interfaces||2 x 1G copper or 2 x 1G SFP|
|Max Active VLANS||1005||Brand||Cisco|
|DRAM||128 MB||Product Depth||9.4 in|
|Product Height||1.75 in||Product Width||10.6 in|
WS-C3560C-12PC-S | Cisco Switch | Catalyst 3560 | 12 Port | PoE
Includes Accessory Kit (Rackmount Ears and Screws, Power Cable, and Console Cable).
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series is a line of fixed-configuration, enterprise-class switches that include IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality in Fast Ethernet configuration. The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments, combining both 10/100 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection while enabling the deployment of new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks.
- Reduced Operating Costs - These switches were built on Cisco operational excellence to help you reduce operating costs by making deployment easy. This results in reduced switch installation, configuration, and troubleshooting time.
- Easy To Use Deployment and Control Features - These switches include a wide variety of features that help to make deployment easy and give you control. These features include Automatic QoS, DHCP, DTP, and many more.
- Cisco EnergyWise - This technology lets you measure the power consumption in your network infrastructure and network attached devices.
- AutoQoS (Automatic QoS)
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- DTP (Dynamic Trunking Protocol)
- PAgP (Port Aggregation Protocol)
- LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
- MDIX (Automatic media-dependent interface crossover)
- UDLD (Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol)
- SDM (Switching Database Manager)
- ARP (Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol
- IGMP (Internet Group Management Control Protocol)
- MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration)
- Storm Control (Per-Port Broadcast, Multicast and Unicast)
- Voice VLAN
- VTP (VLAN Trunking Protocol)
- Dynamic VLAN assignment
- RSPAN Remote Switch Port Analyzer
- Embedded Remote Monitoring (RMON)
- Layer 2 Traceroute
- Trivial File Trasfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Network Timing Protocol
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.