HP DL360 Generation 7 with (2) Intel E5630, 48GB RAM (4) 146GB 10K HDD
click here to chat with a CK representative.
|Number Of Hard Drives:|
|Hard Drive Capacity:|
DL360 | Generation 7 | Intel E5630 | 48GB HP Ram | 4 HP 146GB Hard Drives
Servers are the workhorse of your network. They store your data, act as a web server, house your entire email library, run your applications, and occasionally act as your print server. When your computer dies and you lose all of your files, who is there? Your file server is there to save the day. Servers can come in many shapes and sizes. CablesAndkits has you covered with 1RU, 2RU, Blade, and Tower servers.
CablesAndkits.com is proud to offer the best of both worlds, HP and Dell. Our servers are professionally configured with the end user in mind. All of the configurations has updated firmware along with an updated BIOS revision. All of the hard drives are wiped and tested, fans are checked for obscurities, power supplies are load tested, processors and ram are quality checked.
When you receive the server, all you will need to do is rack and play. When you purchase a CablesAndkits Server, you are backed by our industry leading advance replacement lifetime warranty. – Yes, we do mean hard drive replacement. Since operating systems can vary from client to client, our servers do not have any preloaded OS. If you need an OS, please let us know and we can help.
Do you have a custom design that you don’t see on our site? Let us know and we will be happy to quote any custom build for you.
The HP DL360-G7 server is specially designed for server rooms where space is a concern. This capable 1RU not only has smart power and cooling management, it also comes equipped with fault tolerance (This is the ability for the server to operate if one component fails). The DL360-G7 has redundant fans, power supplies, and mirrored memory. Some of the features include; two PCI-E slots, eighteen DIMM slots, up to eight hard drives (with upgrade), and operate on the Intel 5500 and 5600 series processors. The G7 server is able to handle more max memory than the sixth generation server. The G7 server is capable of 384GB of total memory.
- Processor(s): (2) Intel® Xeon® E5630 (2.53GHz/4-Core/12MB/80W)
- Memory: 48 GB (12 x 4GB) PC3-10600R (DDR3-1333) Registered DIMMs. NOTE: 18 DDR3 DIMM slots. Max Memory: 384GB. HP Banded RAM. Part Number- 501534-001
- Network Controller: Two HP NC382i Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapters (4 x 1Gb Ports)
- Storage Controller: HP Smart Array P410i/1GB Controller (integrated) w/ Battery Backup
- Hard Drive: (4) HP 146GB 6G SAS 10K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) Dual Port Enterprise. Part Number- 507283-001
- Internal Storage: 4 SFF SAS/SATA (2.5”) HDD Bays (8 SFF Upgrade Not Included)
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
- Expansion Slots: (2) 1 Full-Height x16 and 1 Half-Height x8 PCI-Express
- Power Supplies: (2) 750W Common Slot Gold Hot Plug Power Supply, Redundant
- Fans: 4 Total, Redundant
- Form Factor: 1U Rack form factor
- Accessories: Rail Kit Included (Cable Management Arm Separate) (2) PDU Power Cables
|Model #:||DL360 G7|
|Hard Drive Bays:||(4) or (8) 2.5"|
|Included Accessories:||Rail Kit, Bezel, Power Cables|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.