Cat6 RJ45 Inline Coupler Type Keystone Jack, Red
click here to chat with a CK representative.
Cat6 | RJ45 | Inline Coupler Type Keystone Jack | Red | Fast Shippping
Used to connect two Cat6 ethernet patch cables together, the Cat6 RJ45 feed-thru keystone jack simply snaps into blank wallplates and patch panels with no need for tools or punch down. The gold plated contacts help with preventing corrosion and ensure continued connectivity. Use the inline coupler for a wide variety of applications including home office, networking, audio, video, and more.
- Connectors - RJ45 Female to RJ45 Female.
- No Splicing Required - Simply connect your two cables together without punching down or crimping.
- Quick Installation - Snaps into standard wall plates or patch panel blanks with ease.
- Corrosion Resistance - 50 micron gold plated contacts helps protect your connections.
- Backwards Compatible - Works with both Cat5E and Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cables.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.