Cat6 RJ45 110 Type Keystone Jack, Yellow
click here to chat with a CK representative.
Cat6 | RJ45 | 110 Type Keystone Jack | Yellow | Fast Shippping
The CablesAndKits Cat6 110 Type Keystone jack supports both T568A and T568B wiring with a 4 x 4 termination layout. To terminate use a 110 punch down tool. This keystone jack is 8P8C and is completely backwards compatible with lower rated cables including Cat5e. The jack itself has gold plated contact pins and utilizes a printed circuit board design. This design provides for superioir quality and maximum performance. Compatible with standard surface mount boxes, keystone wallplates, and patch panel blanks.
- Advanced Design - Printed Circuit Board design used to provide maximum headroom and optimal signal quality with 50 micron gold plated contact pins.
- Wiring Options - T568A and T568B wiring options with integrated color wiring diagram.
- Rating - Cat6 rated, but is completely backwards compatible with Cat5 and Cat5E cabling.
- Position and Conductor Type - 8P8C (8 Position 8 Conductor) in a 4 x 4 termination layout. Terminate with a 110 punch down tool
- Standards - Exceeds TIA/EIA standards and is UL listed.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.