SC to SC Multimode Duplex 50/125 OM2 Fiber Patch Cable, 3 Meters
|Length||3 m||Connector 1||SC|
|Connector 2||SC||Cable Type||OM2|
|Fiber Strands||Duplex||Core Size||50 Micron|
|Jacket||OFNR||Polish Type||UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)|
|Connector Pairs||SC - SC||Polish Type 1||UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)|
|Polish Type 2||UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)||Mode Conditioning||No|
|Jacket Color||Orange||Core Material||Standard|
OM2 SC-SC Multimode Fiber Patch Cables | Duplex Connectors | UPC | 2.0mm
- OM2 Multimode fiber optic patch cables for Gigabit transmissions (can be used for 10G in certain scenarios).
- Frequently used for Gigabit applications, but can carry 10G data over short distances.
- Features flame-retardant OFNR (Optical Fiber, Nonconductive, Riser) material for jacket making cable suitable for riser applications.
- Designed with duplex SC to SC connectors making them particularly well suited for use in LAN networks, enterprise networks, and data centers.
- High quality construction with UPC polish and precision zirconia ferrule connectors for increased signal quality.
- Compliant with TIA-604 (FOCIS) and RoHS compliant.
- 2000M (6562 ft) @ 100Mps(can vary depending on optical transceiver, modal bandwidth and wavelength)
- 275M (902 ft) @ 1Gbps(can vary depending on optical transceiver, modal bandwidth and wavelength)
|Whats the difference in the Optical Modes?|
|Whats is a fiber cable?|
|Why IT Pros Prefer Fiber|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.