Meraki MR56 Cloud Managed 802.11ax Access Point, Refurbished, Unclaimed, Refurbished
click here to chat with a CK representative.
Meraki | Cloud Managed | Dual Radio | 802.11ax | Wave 2 | Unclaimed | Factory Sealed | Lifetime Warranty | MR56-HW
The Meraki MR56 is a cloud-managed 4x4:4 (2.4GHz) and 8x8:8 (5GHz) MU-MIMO 802.11ax access point. The MR56 features a dual-radio aggregate frame rate of up to 5.9 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing.
- Dual-Radio aggregate data rate of up to 5.9 Gbps* - A 5 GHz 8x8:8 radio in combination with a 2.4GHz 4x4:4 radio offer an aggregate dual-radio frame rate of up to 5.9 Gbps* with up to 4,804 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and up to 1,147 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band. Technologies like transmit beamforming and enhanced receive sensitivity allow the MR56 to support a higher client density than typical enterprise-class access points, resulting in fewer APs for a given deployment.
- Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) - With support for the 802.11ax, the MR56 offers MU-MIMO and OFDMA for increasingly efficient transmission to multiple clients. Total network performance and end user experience is enhanced thanks to MU-MIMO enabling multiple clients to receive data simultaneously.
- Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and Scanning - An integrated fourth radio for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) provides seamless deployment of BLE Beacon functionality and effortless visibility of BLE devices. The MR56 enables the next generation of location-aware applications while futureproofing your deployment, making it ready for any new customer engagement strategies.
- Automatic Cloud-Based RF Optimization - The MR56’s sophisticated, automated RF optimization means that there is no need for the dedicated hardware and RF expertise typically required to tune a wireless network. The RF data collected by the dedicated third radio is continuously fed back to the Meraki cloud. This then automatically tunes the MR56’s channel selection, transmit power, and client connection settings for optimal performance under even the most challenging RF conditions.
- Integrated Enterprise Security and Guest Access - The MR56 features integrated, easy-to-use security technologies to provide secure connectivity for employees and guests alike. Advanced security features such as AES hardware-based encryption and Enterprise authentication with 802.1X and Active Directory integration provide wired-like security while still being easy to configure. One-click guest isolation provides secure, Internet-only access for visitors. PCI compliance reports check network settings against PCI requirements to simplify secure retail deployments.
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) & Mobile Device Management (MDM) integration - Meraki Systems Manager natively integrates with the MR42 to offer automatic, context-aware security. Systems Manager’s self-service enrollment helps to rapidly deploy MDM without installing additional equipment, and then dynamically tie firewall and traffic shaping policies to client posture.
|Device Type||Access Point|
|MIMO||4x4:4 (2.4GHz) and 8x8:8 (5GHz) MU-MIMO 802.11ax|
|Form Factor||Desktop, Wall/Ceiling Mountable|
|Wireless Network Standards||2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n/ax; 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac/ax|
|Wireless Data Transfer Rates||5.9 Gbps* Aggregate|
* Refers to maximum over-the-air data frame rate capability of the radio chipset, and may exceed data rates allowed by IEEE 802.11ax operation.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.