HPE Aruba R2H29A AP-505 Indoor Access Point, Refurbished, Original
|Series||Aruba 500||Wireless Standards||a/b/g/n/ac/ax|
|Form Factor||Wall/Ceiling Mountable||Dimensions||6.3 x 6.3 x 1.5 in|
|Deployment Pack||No||Group On||Condition|
|Flash||-||Operating Temp||32°F to 122°F|
|Wireless Data Transfer Rates||1.49 Gbps||MIMO||2x2 MIMO with two spatial streams|
|Device Type||Access Point|
HPE Aruba 500 Series Indoor Access Point | Dual Radio | Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | 5GHz and 2.4GHz | 2x2 MIMO | Refurbished | Lifetime Warranty | AP-515
The Aruba 500 Series of Indoor Access Points were designed as a powerful, yet cost-effective solution for medium density indoor environments. These affordable Wi-Fi 6 access points provide for the utmost in high-performance connectivity thanks to advanced features such as a real-world aggregate data rate of 1.49 Gbps, dual radios, and IoT ready bluetooth. These access points are ideal for venues and workplaces such as schools, midsize offices, and retailers.
- Extreme Efficiency - The Aruba 500 series was designed to optimize user experience by maximizing Wi-Fi efficiency and dramatically reducing airtime contention between clients.
- High Density Connectivity - Capable of connecting up to 256 associated clients per radio (512 total).
- Flexible Operation & Management - Able to be operated in either controllerless (Instant) or controller-based mode. Available management solutions include Aruba Central (cloud managed) or Aruba AirWave (multi-vendor on-premises management solution).
|Device Type||Indoor Access Point|
|Form Factor||Ceiling Mountable|
|Wireless Network Standards||802.11b, 802.11a/g/n/ac, 802.11ax|
|Wireless Data Transfer Rate||1.49 Gbps Aggregate|
500 Series Compatible Internal Antennas:
- Aruba AP-505 (US) Dual Radio 2x2:2 802.11ax Internal Antennas Unified Campus AP (R2H29A)
- Aruba AP-505S (US) Dual Radio 2x2:2 802.11ax Internal Antennas Unified Campus AP
- PC-AC-NA North America AC Power Cord (JW124A)
Purchase with confidence knowing that your Meraki device comes with a Lifetime Advance Replacement Warranty at no additional cost. We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we’ll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We’ll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
- 1.49 Gbps maximum real-world speed (HE80/HE20)
- WPA and Enhanced Open Security
- Built-in technology that resolves sticky client issues for Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 5 devices
- OFDMA for enhanced multi-user efficiency
- IEEE 802.3ad link-aggregation-control protocol (LACP) and port trunking support up to 60 static or dynamic trunks with each trunk having up to eight links (ports) per static trunk
- IoT-ready bluetooth 5 and Zigbee support
Aruba 500 Series Toolkit
|What Is A Network Switch?|
|Basics of Network Switches|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.