Cisco B200 M3 | Intel E5-2690 | 192GB Cisco Ram | Two Cisco 300 GB Hard Drives
Servers are the workhorse of your network. They store your data, act as a web server, house your entire email library, run your applications, and occasionally act as your print server. When your computer dies and you lose all of your files, who is there? Your file server is there to save the day. Servers can come in many shapes and sizes. CablesAndkits has you covered with 1RU, 2RU, Blade, and Tower servers.
CablesAndkits.com is proud to offer the best of both worlds, Cisco, HP and Dell. Our servers are professionally configured with the end user in mind. All of the configurations has updated firmware along with an updated BIOS revision. All of the hard drives are wiped and tested, fans are checked for obscurities, power supplies are load tested, processors and ram are quality checked.
When you receive the server, all you will need to do is rack and play. When you purchase a CablesAndkits Server, you are backed by our industry leading advance replacement lifetime warranty. – Yes, we do mean hard drive replacement. Since operating systems can vary from client to client, our servers do not have any preloaded OS. If you need an OS, please let us know and we can help.
Do you have a custom design that you don’t see on our site? Let us know and we will be happy to quote any custom build for you.
- Processor(s): (2) Intel® Xeon® E5-2690 (2.9GHz/8-Core/20MB Cache/135W)
- Memory: 192 GB (24x 8GB) PC3L-12800R (DDR3-1600) Registered DIMMs. NOTE:Total of 24 DDR3 DIMM slots. Max Memory: 768GB
- Network adapter: (1) UCS M81KR Virtual Interface Card/PCIe/2-port 10GB
- Storage Controller: LSI Logic SAS 2004 integrated controller (RAID 0 and 1 supported)
- Hard Drive: (2) Cisco 300GB 6G SAS 10K rpm SFF (2.5 inch) Dual Port Enterprise
- Internal Storage: 2 SFF SAS/SATA HDD Bays, 1 internal USB 2.0
- Expansion Slots: (1) Mezzanine Adapter Slot (Occupied by M81KR Network Adapter)NOTE: Slot 1 occupied by VIC 1240 adapter
- Power/Fans All integrated in the Cisco UCS 5100 series chassis
- Form Factor: Half-Height Blade