Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switch, 48 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, PoE+, WS-C3750X-48PF-E
|StackWise Plus & StackPower
|Hot Swappable Fans
|Yes (2 Modular Fans)
|Rack Units Consumed
CISCO 3750-X Series | 48 Port | PoE+ | LAN Base | Stackable | Managed | 1100W | WS-C3750X-48PF-E
Cisco 3750 X switches help maximize productivity by giving IT managers the tools needed to support enterprise applications and advanced traffic management. With an array of network modules and redundant power supply options available, these switches can be customized and scaled to support nearly any application. Additional options for the 3750X include Gigabit and 10GE uplink ports, PoE+ and non-PoE support, redundant fans and an array of port densities allow the devices to be tailored and customized. Standard features include StackPower power sharing and StackWise Plus logical port aggregation (64Gbps of through put). Software upgrades include MACsec (Media Access Control Security), OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) routed access, multicast routing, IPv4 and IPv6 support and advanced QoS (Quality of Service). Hardware security, Cisco Energywise power management and type A and B USB interfaces are also standard. These feature rich, fixed configuration devices are the switch of choice for medium to enterprise business looking to maximize IT budgets while maintaining rich functionality and a borderless experience.
- Cisco AutoSecure
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Stacking Master Configuration Management
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Port Aggeration Protocol (PAgP)
- Link Aggeration Protocol (LACP)
- Automatic Media-Department Interface Crossover (MDIX)
- Switching Database Manager
- Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD)
- VLAN1 Minimization
- Smart Multicast, With Cisco FlexStack-Plus Technology
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)
- Voice VLAN
- Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VRP)
- Layer 2 Trace Route
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Network Timing PRotocol (NTP)
- Mac-based VLAN Enabling
- Cisco TRUSTSec
- Comprehensive 802.1X
- IPv6 First-Hop Secuirty
- Device Sensor and Device Classifier
- Private VLANs
- Access Control Lists (ACL's)
- Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol
- MAC Address Notification
- Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU)
- IGMP Filtering
- Cross-Stack EtherChannel
- IEEE 801.1s/w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Power Redundancy
- Cisco Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Coss-stack QoS
- Rating Limiting
- 801.1p Class of Service
- C3KX-ACC-KIT - Accessory kit for Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series
- C3KX-RACK-KIT - Rack mount kit for Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series
- C3KX-FAN-23CFM - Fan module spare
Comaptible Network Modules:
- C3KX-NM-1G - Four GbE port network module
- C3KX-NM-10G - Two 10GbE SFP+ ports network module with four physical ports with two SFP+ and two regular SFP ports
- C3KX-NM-10GT - Two 10GB-T ports network module
- C3KX-SM-10G - Service Module with two 10GbE SFP+ ports network module for Netflow and MACsec encryption
- CAB-3KX-AC - (8ft) AC Power Cord for Cisco Catalyst 3K-X (North America)
- CAB-3KX-AC - (10ft) AC Power Cord for Cisco Catalyst 3K-X (North America)
- CAB-3KX-AC-EU - AC Power Cord for Cisco Catalyst 3K-X (Europe)
- Other international powercords
- C3KX-PWR-350WAC - Cisco 3560X/3750X 350WAC Power Supply
- C3KX-PWR-715WAC - Cisco 3560X/3750X 715WAC Power Supply
- C3KX-PWR-1100WAC - Cisco 3560X/3750X 1100WAC Power Supply
- CAB-STACK-50CM - Cisco StackWise 50 cm stacking cable
- CAB-STACK-1M - Cisco StackWise 1 m stacking cable
- CAB-STACK-3M - Cisco StackWise 3 m stacking cable
- CAB-STACK-50CM-NH - Cisco StackWise 50 cm stacking cable
- CAB-STACK-3M-NH - Cisco StackWise 3 m stacking cable
- CAB-SPWR-30CM - Cisco Catalyst 3750-X StackPower cable 30 cm spare
- CAB-SPWR-150CM - Cisco Catalyst 3750-X StackPower cable 150 cm spare
|What Is A Network Switch?
|Basics of Network Switches
|Differences between Cisco 3650X and 3750X Switches
StackPower is a innovative power sharing and redundancy technology available on the Cisco 3750-X series of switches. As long as the switch is running LAN Base IOS 15.0(2) software version or later, you can interconnect up to (4) 3750X's in series using the CAB-SPWR-xxxCM cable. This configuration allows members of the stack to share in one of two power pooling topologies. The first, power sharing mode, aggregates then distributes the power among the stack. Power is dynamically allocated where its needed. The second, redundant mode, polls the stack, identifies the supply with the greatest wattage then reserves its use for failure. Power is then allocated to the stack from the remainder of the supplies. Once the reserved power supply is activated, the stack migrates to power sharing mode automatically. This technology eliminates the need for an external RPS unit and allows users to simply add another power supply for either redundancy or additional power to the pool.
StackWise Plus improves upon the established stacking architecture, StackWise. This technology allows up to 9 switches, or (432) 10/100/1000 ports, to be logically aggregated and managed using a single IP address, command line or telnet session. In addition, StackWise Plus is backwards compatible with older 3750 and 3750-E switches running standard StackWise while maintaining an increased throughput of 64Gbps.
PoE+ (or 802.at) builds on the legacy of Cisco's industry leading PoE (802.af) and Inline Power legacy. This new power delivery method allows 30W of power per port to PD's (Powered Devices) as opposed to 15.4W with standard PoE. This decreases deployment costs and TCO by eliminating the need for power runs to the PD instillation location. Automatic power negotiation manages power consumption and keeps wattage transmission from the switch at the appropriate levels eliminating electrical waste. In addition, PoE+ devices are backwards compatible with older PoE 802.3af, so you get the best of both worlds!
The 3560-X and 3750-X series of switches are also equipped with a network module slot that accepts one of four optional modules for up-linking. With a combination of copper, SFP and SFP+ support these modules continue to lower the TCO and add the flexibility and investment protection you need. This 3750X-48PF-E has 48, 10/100/1000 PoE+ auto-sensing ports and (1) NM slot.
The WS-C3750X-48PF-E will enhance productivity and lower cost by giving users controlled, managed and highly available access to the applications and borderless experience that drives today's communication.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.