Cisco ASA 5525-X IPS Security Edition, ASA5525-IPS-K9, Refurbished, Original
|Min Operating Temp
|Max Operating Temp
|5 to 95% (non-condensing)
ASA5525-IPS-K9 | Cisco ASA 5525-X IPS Security Edition 3DES/AES Encryption
Cisco ASA5500-X series next generation firewall is the new enterprise class standard in security for the current and emerging security pressures that may threaten your network. The new firewall line will give you the added security that your network needs, but at a cost that will keep an IT budget in line. The ASA5500-X series will give you a comprehensive range of next-generation security services that include: granular visibility and control, web security over the cloud or onsite, protection from malware, and remote access. The ASA5500-X series is specifically designed for small to medium business that have one or more locations, service providers, and large enterprises. A midsize business will primarily see improved security at the internet edge of their network. They provide various security options and redundant power supplies as well. This provides a consistent security over your business. This new type of firewall has scalable performance as well as service flexibility with variations of licensing that is available for each firewall.
Each ASA5500-X firewall will include a high-performance VPN and will always have remote access capability. Another feature of the firewalls is the Web Security Essentials (WSE). This feature will restrict certain websites solely based on the websites reputation. The ASA5500-X series also has next generation options that include, Cisco Application Visibility Control (AVC), intrusion prevention software (IPS), web security, and botnet filtering. (Specific licensing required). The AVC feature will control the specific behaviors that are within the micro applications. With the help of licensing, additional security can be added with ease and is offered in one, three, and five year packages.
The ASA5500-X series is based on the already proven security platform in previous Cisco lines and has extreme versatility and operational efficiency. Cisco ASA 5500-X Series keeps pace with rapidly evolving needs by offering end-to-end network intelligence gained by combining the visibility of local traffic with in-depth global network intelligence. They will enhance productivity and lower cost by giving users controlled, managed and highly available access to the applications and borderless experience that drives today's communication.
- Maximum Stateful inspection - 2 Gbps
- Multiprotocol Stateful inspection throughput - 1 Gbps
- Data Encryption Standard - DES License along with IPS software
- Included IPS software
- Next-generation firewall throughput - 650 Mbps
- Users or nodes - Unlimited
- IPsec VPN peers ; 750
- Cisco Cloud Web Security users - 4000
- Cisco AnyConnect Premium VPN peers - 2 included and a maximum of 750
- Concurrent connections - 500,000
- New connections per second - 20,000
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs) - 200
- High availability - Active/active and active / standby
- Expansion slot - 1 interface card
- USB 2.0 ports - 2 Slots
- Integrated I/O - 8 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) copper
- Expansion I/O- 6 GE copper or 6 GE Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)
- Dedicated management port - Yes, 1 GE
- Serial ports - 1 RJ-45 Console
- Solid-state drive - 1 slot, 120 GB multiline configurator self-encrypting drive (MLC SED)
- Memory - 8GB Standard
- Minimum system flash - 8GB Standard
- System bus - Multibus architecture
- Dual-power supplies- None
- 1.67 X 16.7 X 15.6
- 13.36 LBS
- Operating Temperature - 32 to 113 ferenheight
- AC range line voltage - 100 to 240 volts alternating current (VAC)
Intrusion prevention system (IPS) will contract length will very base on each individual serialized unit. Maximum throughput measured with UDP traffic under ideal condition
Multiprotocol = Traffic profile consisting primarily of TCP-based protocols/applications like HTTP, SMTP, FTP, IMAPv4, BitTorrent, and DNS
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.