Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series Switch, WS-C3560X-48T-L
click here to chat with a CK representative.
DescriptionBack to top
CISCO 3560-X Series | 48 Port | 10/100/1000 | LAN Base Image
Cisco 3560 X switches help maximize productivity by giving IT managers the tools needed to support enterprise applications and advanced traffic management. With an array of network modules and redundant power supply options available, these standalone switches can be customized and scaled to support nearly any application. Options for the 3560X include Gigabit and 10GE uplink ports, PoE+ and non-PoE support, redundant fans and an array of port densities allow the devices to be tailored and customized. By upgrading IOS versions users and add MACsec (Media Access Control Security), OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) routed access, multicast routing, IPv4 and IPv6 support, advanced QoS (Quality of Service). Hardware security, Cisco Energywise power management and type A and B USB interfaces are standard. These feature rich, fixed configuration devices are the switch of choice for small to medium size business looking to maximize IT budgets while maintaining rich functionality.
The 3560-X and 3750-X series of switches are also equipped with a network module slot that accepts one of four optional modules for up-linking. With a combination of copper, SFP and SFP+ support these modules continue to lower the TCO and add the flexibility and investment protection you need. This 3560X-48T-L has 48, 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports and (1) NM slot.
The WS-C3560X-48T-L will enhance productivity and lower cost by giving users controlled, managed and highly available access to the applications and borderless experience that drives today's communication.
- 48 Port
- 1 Network Module Slot
- Dual redundant Fans
- Optional Redundant Power Supplies
- Ships with (1) C3KX-PWR-350WAC by default from Cisco*
- EnergyWise Efficient
- LAN Base Image
- USB A port for storage and USB - B mini port for console connectivity
- Out-of-Band Ethernet Management Port
- 101.2 Gbps Forwarding Bandwidth (with two 10GbE Uplinks)
- 160 Gbps Switching Fabric
- Static Routing - 16 routes (with LAN Base)
- 64MB Flash/256MB DRAM (standard)
- 255 VLANs (Max)
- 186,778 hrs MTBF (Mean Time Before Fail)
- RPS Ready (expandable Power System XPS 2200)
- AutoQoS (Automatic QoS)
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- DTP (Dynamic Trunking Protocol)
- PAgP (Port Aggregation Protocol)
- LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
- MDIX (Automatic media-dependent interface crossover)
- UDLD (Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol)
- SDM (Switching Database Manager)
- ARP (Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol
- IGMP (Internet Group Management Control Protocol)
- IGMP Filtering
- MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration)
- Storm Control (Per-Port Broadcast, Multicast and Unicast)
- Voice VLAN
- VLAN1 Minimization
- VTP (VLAN Trunking Protocol)
- Dynamic VLAN assignment
- RSPAN Remote Switch Port Analyzer
- Layer 2 Traceroute
- TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- NTP (Network Timing Protocol)
- Equal-cost routing and load balancing (Layer 3)
- EEM (Embedded Event Manager)
- SLAs (IP Service-level Agreements)
- Private VLAN's
- Private VLAN Edge
- Multidomain Authentication
- Port Based ACL's
- SSH (Secure Shell Protocol)
- SNMPv3 (Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3)
- SPAN (Switch Port Analyzer)
- TACACS+ and Radius Authentication
- MAC Address Notification
- Multilevel security on console access
- BPDU (Bridge Protocol Data Unit)
- WTD (Weighted Tail Drop)
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution
- Cisco TrustSec
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations
- Borderless Networks
- 1.75 x 17.5 x 18(inches)
* Power supply options are subject to change on used equipment. Please contact us and we will be happy to tell you which PS's are available in the units we have in stock.
DetailsBack to top
|PoE Compatibility:||No PoE|
|Hot Swappable Modules:||Yes|
|Hot Swappable Fans:||Yes|
|Hot Swappable Power Supply:||Yes|
|Stacking:||Power Only (StackPower)|
|Port Speed:||Gigabit Ethernet|
WarrantyBack to top
Awesome is GUARANTEED.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.
Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.