Cisco 2960-X Series 48 Port 740W PoE+ Switch, WS-C2960X-48FPD-L
click here to chat with a CK representative.
DescriptionBack to top
CISCO 2960-X Series | 48 Port | PoE+ | 2 SFP | LAN Base | Stackable | 740W | WS-C2960X-48FPD-L
Cisco has always done an amazing job with catering to small and medium business. The Cisco 2960-X series is another generation to the already popular 2960 series that will enable the typical small to medium business to function at an enterprise level without the enterprise budget. The 2960-X series switches offer a fixed configuration of Ethernet switches that are not only Gigabit, but also stackable. The 2960-X was specifically designed for easy deployment and operational efficiency. These switches are also energy cautious and have a large range of IOS software features.
Within the 2960-X family, the switches come in either 24 or 48 variations and have gigabit Small Form Factor (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks. Each switch is equipped with FlexStack Plus. This enables the switch to be stacked up to eight switches and can produce 80 Gbps of stack throughput. Along with stacking, each unit will feature USB and Ethernet managed interfaces, LAN Base or LAN Lite, and energy management features. Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) is available on most models.
Switching capacity on the 2960-X series come in twenty-two percent higher than the 2960-S units as they have a total capacity of 216 Gbps. Each switch will offer either two 10 gig uplinks or four 1 gig uplinks and zero-touch configuration as well as IOS software updates when you are deploying the 2960-X switch.
|Port Quantity||48 Ports|
|Forwarding Bandwidth||108 Gbps Forwarding Bandwidth|
|Switching Bandwidth||216 Gbps Switching Bandwidth|
|Uplink Ports||2 Dual Purpose Uplink Ports (10/100/1000 or SFP)|
|Hot Swappable Fans||No|
|Hot Swappable Modules||Yes|
|PoE Wattage||Up to 740W total PoE capacity|
|DRAM||512MB DRAM (standard)|
|VLAN IDs available||1023 VLANs|
|Forwarding Rate: 64-Byte L3 Packets||130.9 Mpps|
|Software||LAN Base Image|
|Predicted Reliability||233,370 hrs MTBF (Mean Time Before Fail)|
|Hot Swappable Power Supply||No|
- Cisco AutoSecure
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Stacking Master Configuration Management
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Port Aggeration Protocol (PAgP)
- Link Aggeration Protocol (LACP)
- Automatic Media-Department Interface Crossover (MDIX)
- Switching Database Manager
- Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD)
- VLAN1 Minimization
- Smart Multicast, With Cisco FlexStack-Plus Technology
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)
- Voice VLAN
- Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VRP)
- Layer 2 Trace Route
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Network Timing Protocol (NTP)
- Mac-based VLAN Enabling
- Cisco TRUSTSec
- Comprehensive 802.1X
- IPv6 First-Hop Secuirty
- Device Sensor and Device Classifier
- Private VLANs
- Access Control Lists (ACL's)
- Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol
- MAC Address Notification
- Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU)
- IGMP Filtering
- Cross-Stack EtherChannel
- IEEE 801.1s/w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Power Redundancy
- Cisco Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Coss-stack QoS
- Rating Limiting
- 801.1p Class of Service
- GLC-LH-SM New
- GLC-LH-SM Refurbished
- GLC-LH-SM Compatible/3rd Party
- GLC-LH-SMD New
- GLC-LH-SMD Refurbished
- GLC-LH-SMD Compatible/3rd Party
- GLC-SX-MMD New
- GLC-SX-MMD Refurbished
- GLC-SX-MMD Compatible/3rd Party
- CAB-STK-E-0.5M New
- CAB-STK-E-0.5M Refurbished
- CAB-STK-E-0.5M Compatible/3rd Party
|Product Info: Cisco 2960-X Series PoE+ Switch, WS-C2960X-48FPD-L|
DetailsBack to top
WarrantyBack to top
Awesome is GUARANTEED.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.
Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.