Aruba CX 6100 Series Switch with (48) 10/100/1000 PoE Ports + (4) SFP Ports, Refurbished, JL675A
click here to chat with a CK representative.
HP Aruba CX 6100 Series Switch | (48) 10/100/1000 Ports | 4 SFP+ Uplinks | 370W PoE+ | Refurbished | Lifetime Warranty | JL675A
The Aruba CX 6100 Series of switches was designed to meet the demands of modern networks. These entry level access switches come packed with high-performance features and provide full Layer 2 connectivity with support for ACLs, robust Qos, static routing, and more. The JL675A model features (48) Gigabit Ethernet PoE ports along with (4) SFP+ uplinks to help increase your network bandwidth.
- Performance & Scalability - Combining high-throughput with low latency, the CX 6100 series of switches offer the high-performance you need for your network, no matter the size. Choose from a wide selection of models including 12, 24, and 48 port switches that support Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- Flexible Management - These switches offer a wide array of management choices including Web GUI, CLI, cloud-based, and on premise Aruba Central, giving users the highest degree of flexibility when it comes to managing your network.
- Advanced Security - The CX 6100 series of switches feature enhanced, enterprise-class security so that you can rest easy knowing your network is secure. Security features include ACL support, Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS), Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System (TACACS+) and more!
|Ports||(48) x 10/100/1000 PoE + (4) SFP+|
|Switching Capacity||176 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||98.6 mpps|
|Form Factor||Desktop, Rack Mountable|
|Power Supply||Fixed Internal|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE/PoE+|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9,198 bytes|
|CPU||Dual Core ARM CortexTM A9 @ 1.016 GHz|
|Dimensions||1.73 x 17.4 x 12.0 in|
CX 6100 Compatible Transceivers:
- HPE X410 1U Universal 4-post Rack Mounting Kit - Rails (J9583A/B)
- Accessory Kit - Includes 2 brackets plus screw kit, cable tie, holder, and rubber pads (5300-1365)
- Simple deployment with Zero-touch provisioning
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p) for real-time traffic classification
- Quality of Service (QoS) features to support congestion actions and traffic prioritization
- Class of Service (CoS) sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
- Rate limiting sets per-port ingress enforced maximums and per-port, per-queue minimums
- Access control lists (ACLs) support both IPv4 and IPv6 and allows for filtering of traffic to prevent unauthorized users
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
Aruba CX 6100 Toolkit
|What Is A Network Switch?|
|Basics of Network Switches|
|Aruba vs. Cisco Switches|
|Series:||Aruba CX 6100|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.