Cisco 2960 Series Lan Based Image Switch
|WS-C2960-24TT-L (24 Port)||$64.99|
|WS-C2960-48TT-L (48 Port)||$89.99||$60.00|
click here to chat with a CK representative.
DescriptionBack to top
Cisco 2960 Series | 24 Port or 48 Port | 10/100 | LAN Base Image
Flexible, secure and border-less, the Cisco 2960 series of switches are designed to meet the needs of today’s mid-market and branch office networking needs. These Layer 2 switches are equipped with Cisco’s LAN base software and come in an array of configurations including 10/100 desktop connectivity, dual-purpose uplinks and PoE in supporting models.
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- 24 Port Model #: WS-C2960-24TT-L
- 48 Port Model #: WS-C2960-48TT-L
- Ports: (24) or (48) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports; (2) Gigabit Ethernet Uplink Ports
- Height: 1RU
- Software: LAN Base Image
- Energy Efficient: Yes
- Forwarding Bandwidth: 16 Gbps
- Switching Bandwidth: 32 Gbps
- Flash: 32MB
- DRAM: 64MB
- VLANS: 255 (Max)
- MTBF: 407,707 hrs
- Forwarding Rate: 6.5 mpps (64-byte packet)
- Dimensions: 1.73" x 17.7" x 9.52"
- Weight: 8 lbs
- AutoQoS (Automatic QoS)
- Stacking Master Configuration Management (for FlexStack)
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- DTP (Dynamic Trunking Protocol)
- PAgP (Port Aggregation Protocol)
- LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
- MDIX (Automatic media-dependent interface crossover)
- UDLD (Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol)
- SDM (Switching Database Manager)
- ARP (Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol
- IGMP (Internet Group Management Control Protocol)
- MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration)
- Storm Control (Per-Port Broadcast, Multicast and Unicast)
- Voice VLAN
- VTP (VLAN Trunking Protocol)
- RSPAN Remote Switch Port Analyzer
- Layer 2 Traceroute
- TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- NTP (Network Timing Protocol)
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution
- Cisco TrustSec
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations
- Borderless Networks
DetailsBack to top
|Port Quantity:||24 or 48|
|PoE Compatibility:||No PoE|
|Port Speed:||Fast Ethernet|
WarrantyBack to top
Awesome is GUARANTEED.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.
Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.