Dell R610 PowerEdge Servers
click here to chat with a CK representative.
|Hard Drive Capacity:|
DescriptionBack to top
Dell PowerEdge R610 Servers | Intel Xeon 5500/5600 Series Processors
Our refurbished Dell PowerEdge R610 rack servers were designed with virtualization in mind and feature quad-core or six-core Intel Xeon 5500 and 5600 series processors. These servers can help you to better manage your enterprise as they offer simplified management, a purposeful design, and energy efficiency.
Features & Benefits:
- Strong IT Foundation - These high performance R610 servers were designed to meet the needs of today as well as to help scale for tomorrow. They provide many of the virtualization, system management, and energy-efficient features you need.
- Purposeful Design - Designed based on customer feedback, these servers feature a highly purposeful design with all external ports, LCD screens, and LED lights in the same location for ease of use.
- Enhanced Virtualization - These servers deliver exceptional overall system performance and significant virtual machine-per-server capacity. They feature Intel Xeon processors, embedded hypervisors, and expanded memory footprint.
- Energy-Optimized Technologies - The incorporation of energy efficient power supplies, low-flow fans, and a logical component layout of internal components that helps to aid airflow direction helps keep these servers cool and energy efficient.
- Simplified Systems Management - These servers are easy to manage and allow you to spend more focus running your business instead of your network.
All of our servers include rail kit, bezel, and power cables.
|Manufacturer Part #||R610|
|Form Factor||Rack Mountable|
|DIMMs||12 DDR3 DIMM Slots|
|Network Controller||Two Dual Port Embedded Broadcom 5709c Gigabit Ethernet NIC (4 x 1Gb Ports)|
|Memory||48GB (12 x 4GB) PC3-8500R (DDR3-1066); 96GB (12 x 8GB) PC3-10600R (DDR3-1333)|
|Storage Controller||PERC 6/i With 256MB and Battery Backup|
|Fans||6 Total, Redundant|
|Min Operating Temp||50°F|
|Max Operating Temp||90°F|
|Internal Storage||6 SFF SAS/SATA (2.5”) HDD Bays|
|Expansion Slots||(2) Full-Height x8 PCI-Express|
|Power Supplies||(2) 502W or 717W Hot Plug Power Supply, Redundant|
|Hard Drives||(4) or (6) Dell 6G SAS SFF (2.5 inch) Dual Port Enterprise|
|Operating Humidity||20% - 80% noncondensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 95% noncondensing|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40°F|
|Max Storage Temperature||149°F|
|Included Accessories||Rail Kit, Bezel, Power Cords|
Model # Details:
|How To Choose a Rackmount Server|
|Is it Time to Replace Your Dated Server?|
Server Quote Form:
Need a custom server instead? No problem! Just fill out our Server Quote Form to get a custom quote!
DetailsBack to top
|Hard Drive Bays:||6|
|Included Accessories:||Rail Kit, Bezel, Power Cables|
WarrantyBack to top
Awesome is GUARANTEED.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.
Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.