10ft Blue Non-Booted CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable
click here to chat with a CK representative.
10ft Blue Non-Booted CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable | Unshielded (UTP) | 24 AWG| T568B Wiring Standard
For less than a dollar a piece, you can update your entire network to pure copper Ethernet cables. Our non-booted CAT6 Ethernet cables are designed to enable your high-speed network to function at optimal performance. Plus, these cables are constructed of pure copper leads, durable CM jackets and boots. We even individually bag and label all your purchases so you can quickly and easily identify your stock.
Cat6 cables can be used for the following applications:
- Patch cabling between patch panels, switches, routers and firewalls.
- Connecting gaming systems like XBOXs, Playstations and Wiis (with adapter)
- DSL modems and wireless routers
- Networking desktop and notebook computers
|How to Choose the Best Boot Option|
Check out these great articles on Ethernet cables:
- The Right Ethernet Cables For High Density Networks
- What is the difference between Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat6a?
- What are Ferrari-style Ethernet Cables?
- Why Would You Use Shielded Ethernet Cables?
- What is Cat8 and how is it different from other Ethernet cables?
Additional Ethernet FAQ's
|Conductor Material||Pure Copper|
|Contact Gold Plating||50 Micron|
|Molded Strain Relief||Yes|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.