Cat5e Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable, Half-moon Boot, 2 ft, Green
|Contact Gold Plating
|Molded Strain Relief
Cat5e Shielded Ethernet Patch Cables | STP | Snagless | Pure Copper | T568B Wiring Standard
- Shielded construction for reduced electromagnetic interference.
- STP (Shielded Twisted Pair) design ideal for mission critical applications and/or long runs.
- Snagless design for smooth installation and removal.
- 350 MHz bandwidth supports data transmission rates up to 1GB.
- Pure bare copper for enhanced performance and conductivity.
- Supports PoE and PoE+ standards ensuring reliable delivery of power to PoE devices.
- Adheres to T568B wiring standards.
- RoHS Compliant, UL Listed, and ETL Verified.
Check out these great articles on Ethernet cables:
- What is Cat8 and How is it Different from other Ethernet Cables?
- The Right Ethernet Cables For High Density Networks
- What is the Difference Between Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat6a?
- What are Ferrari-style (Easyboot) Ethernet Cables?
- Why Would You Use Shielded Ethernet Cables?
Additional Ethernet FAQ's
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.