Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point, AIR-CAP1602I-A-K9
click here to chat with a CK representative.
DescriptionBack to top
Cisco Aironet | 1600 Series | Dual-band | Internal Antennas | Controller Based | 802.11n | AIR-CAP1602I-A-K9
Wireless technology is expanding every day. More and more devices are becoming wireless and connected to your network.The Cisco 1600 series access points are able to integrate with existing networks with ease. Being that the 1600 this series is founded on 802.11n, the overall throughput has increased substantially over a basic A/G network. These are specifically designed for small to medium sized businesses.
Some of the features of the 1600 series access points are, 802.11n based 3x3 multiple-input-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams, radio resource management, detectors RF interference for simplifying ongoing operations.
Features & Benefits:
- RF Excellence - These access points provide for a secure and reliable connection and include enterprise-class chipsets and optimized radios.
- Radio Resource Management (RRM) - This feature provides for automated self-healing which optimizes the unpredictability of RF to reduce dead spots and give you more high-availabilty client connections.
- CleanAir Express - These access points are able to detect RF interference using CleanAir Express.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 - This technology provides a dual benefit as it improves downlink performance to mobile devices and it helps to improve battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco BandSelect Technology - This helps to improve 5-GHz client connections in mixed-client environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Controller Based
- Wireless Network Standards: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n
- Wireless Data Transfer Rates: Up To 300Mbps
- Interfaces: 10/100/1000BASE-T (autosensing RJ-45) and 1 RJ-45 Port
- Security Protocols: 802.1X 802.11i, Wi-Fi Protected Accesses 2 (WPA2), WPA
- DRAM: 256 MB
- Flash: 32 MB
- Power Draw: 12.95W
Weight & Dimensions:
- Height: 1.84"
- Width: 8.7"
- Depth: 8.7"
- Weight: 1.9lbs
DetailsBack to top
|Series:||Cisco Aironet 1600|
|Product Type:||Cisco Access Points|
WarrantyBack to top
Awesome is GUARANTEED.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.
Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.