Job Opening: Customer Service Manager
Have you been looking for the right opportunity with a fast-paced, high energy, fun and exciting, moving and shaking, “I love my job” type of company? If you said “Yes!” to the above and you have some rock star technical aptitude, then CablesAndKits might be the place for you!
About the Company
CablesAndKits is one of the fastest-growing privately-owned Cisco network equipment dealers in the US and the largest Cisco network accessory dealer in the world! We have been on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies seven years in a row. In 2013, we were #29 in our industry. We have also had the honor of being listed in Internet Retailer’s Second 500 and a two-time honoree of the Gwinnett Chamber’s Top 25 Pinnacle Award.
With a core focus on Cisco products, we have established ourselves in a niche market with strong roots in our industry. We continue to build our core product lines and auxiliary product lines, including networking products, servers, cabling solutions, power products, and rack hardware-related items.
About the Role & Related Accountabilities / Deliverables:
- Maintain a Customer Satisfaction Rating (CSAT) of 90%+ for the team
- Ensure each Customer Solutions teammate solves an average of 40 customer inquiries per day
- Maintain an Answered Call Percentage of 90% for the team
- Review calls and provide 1on1 coaching to each CSR
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures
- Conducts team meetings to update the team on best practices, training, and continuing expectations
- Encourage team members, including communicating goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Recruit, retain and motivate team members
- Express an interest in the entire customer experience and work collaboratively with other departments to improve the customer experience
- Work cooperatively with all departments to address customer issues
- Promptly handle customer challenges and provide appropriate solutions or alternatives
- Go the second mile in serving customers
The Perfect Candidate
We believe that specific behavioral attributes are part of a person’s core being. When they walk through our door, those attributes arrive with them. Consequently, we focus on finding the Right Person first and worry later about finding the Right Seat.
So, who is the Right Person? Please review the linked description of what we call The CK Way. When you read the description, did you feel excited that you might have found people that think and work as you do? Can you identify and describe life experiences where you personified these attributes, not for just a few but all of them? If so, please run (don’t walk) to see us. If, however, you felt even the slightest twinge of doubt or hesitation about whether you could measure up in such an environment, then we are most likely not a fit for you. Even with the best intentions, we are so unrelenting in living these attributes that misfits will find themselves increasingly uncomfortable and eventually leave.
Professional Experience & Requirements
- Technical aptitude – To effectively solve problems, you will likely need to know a bit of technical or industry knowledge
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team of customer service representatives
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Service role
- Experience in leading an offshore team
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Aircall, & HubSpot is a plus
Required Soft Skills
- Attention to detail – you will need to ensure that you cross “t” and dot every “i.” You will need to be both thorough and accurate in your work.
- Sense of Urgency – it’s imperative to act promptly, decisively, and without delay.
- Empathy – Your interactions may begin with someone frustrated or unhappy. It is crucial that you understand and identify with the feelings of others and communicate accordingly.
- Communication – You will need to communicate with them clearly, easy-to-understand way to solve the problem.
- Positivity – Attitude means everything when dealing with customers, so you’ll always need to maintain a positive attitude.
- Maintain a teachable & coachable mindset
- Base salary $60,000 to $75,000 based on experience, also eligible discretionary company performance bonus program
- We offer a flexible, team-oriented work environment.
- Benefits available on the first of the month following hire date include company-sponsored Long-term Disability and Life Insurance; Health benefits with company contribution, holiday pay, paid time off (PTO), and Voluntary Vision, Dental, and additional Life Insurance available. Eligible for 401(k) with company contribution after 90 days.
Schedule & Location
- The typical schedule for this role is 8:00 AM EST to 5:00 PM EST w/ some support needed until 8 PM on occasion.
- The role is remote. However, the applicant must be in Georgia and be able to travel to Buford, GA for initial training and a few other times each year.
If you have read this far and remain intrigued about being surrounded by people who share these attributes with you, then send a written note (or even a short video) to email@example.com. Tell us the character attributes, values, and interests that describe you and influence how you approach life and work. If you choose to do a video, which would score you points, whip out your smartphone and start recording. Don’t belabor video production quality. We will be far more impressed by the quality of your content than any slick video tricks. If you select to submit your input in writing, a page or so in length is sufficient. Whichever medium you choose, let your passion shine through. Include your name and the phrase “Customer Service Manager” in the email subject field.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace, and all candidates must pass a drug screen and background/possible credit checks.