Customer Support Representative
About the Role & Related Accountabilities / Deliverables:
- Work in a team environment serving prospects and customers in the end user segment
- Respond to inbound customer calls and chats within 15 seconds
- Respond to inbound customer emails within 24 hours
- Make daily outbound welcome calls to new customers
- Manage time and priorities to support CK’s same day shipping brand promise
- Convert inbound customer prospects using phone, email, and chat communication mediums and capture relevant cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Onboard new customers
- Assist customers and prospects with questions including, but not limited to, products/features, pricing, availability, shipping, order status, credit terms, returns, and quotes
- Complete fraud checks on customer orders
- Support Account Executives with quotes, order entry, and post-sales customer service
- Drive process innovations to increase our efficiency and effectiveness serving customers
- [Future] Achieve Net Promoter Score of [TBD]
The Perfect Candidate
We believe that certain behavioral attributes are part of a person’s core being. When they walk through our door, those attributes arrive with them. Consequently, we focus on finding the Right Person first and worry later about finding the Right Seat.
So, who is the Right Person? Here is where you can help yourself and help us at the same time. Please review the linked description of what we call The CK Way. When you read the description, did you feel excited that you might have found people that actually think and work like you do? Can you identify and describe life experiences where you personified these attributes; not for just a few of them, but all of them? If so, please run (don’t walk) to see us. If, however, you felt even the slightest twinge of doubt or hesitation about whether you could measure up in such an environment, then we are most likely not a fit for you. Even with the best of intentions, we are so unrelenting in living these attributes that misfits will find themselves increasingly uncomfortable and eventually leave.
Professional Experience & Requirements (except as noted)
- BE the elements of The CK Way (THE most critical requirement) – see the prior section
- Evidence of a heart for customers and serving them exceptionally well
- Technical aptitude required
- Prior B2B product sales experience desired with preference given to candidates with industry experience in IT/Telecom/Networking
- Preference given to candidates with business or technical certifications from Cisco (CCENT, CCNA, Cisco Business Specialist, etc.), BICSI (RCDD, RTPM, DCDC, etc.), or industry equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) required
- Prior Inside Sales or Customer Service experience desired, but not required
Compensation & Benefits
- Base ($35-45K) with sales incentive could push total annual compensation into low $50’s
- We offer a flexible, team-oriented work environment. Benefits available on first of month following hire date include: company sponsored Long-term Disability and Life Insurance; Health benefits with company contribution, holiday pay, paid time off (PTO), and Voluntary Vision, Dental and additional Life Insurance available. Eligible for 401K with company contribution after 90 days.
- CK Cares Employee Care Service - Chaplains on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide, for crisis intervention and emergency situations - available to you and your family members. Company sponsored wellness initiatives
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and all candidates must pass a drug screen and background.
If you have read this far and remain intrigued about being surrounded by people who share these attributes with you, then submit your resume at our Indeed.com Inside Sales Representative