Inside Sales Representative
About the Role & Related Accountabilities / Deliverables:
- Inside Sales Reps work in a cross-functional team to serve a group of customers that fit a defined customer segment. While each team member has a primary role they collaborate as necessary to serve the set of customers assigned to the team
- Inside Sales Reps prospect via phone and email to convert company-provided leads (web customers) into recurring customers that fulfill onboarding criteria
- Inside Sales Reps will over time build and sustain productive, long-lasting relationships with 300-500 onboarded customer accounts
- The Inside Sales Rep is expected to produce at least $50,000 in monthly gross profit for the accounts you support
- Place follow up calls to new customer accounts each day
- Contribute to the design and disciplined execution of the sales process
- Collaborate with non-sales teammates to ensure flawless delivery of products that fulfills CK’s value proposition
- Travel – Little to none
The Perfect Candidate
We believe that certain behavioral attributes are part of a person’s core being. When they walk through our door, those attributes arrive with them. Consequently, we focus on finding the Right Person first and worry later about finding the Right Seat.
So, who is the Right Person? Here is where you can help yourself and help us at the same time. Please review the linked description of what we call The CK Way. When you read the description, did you feel excited that you might have found people that actually think and work like you do? Can you identify and describe life experiences where you personified these attributes; not for just a few of them, but all of them? If so, please run (don’t walk) to see us. If, however, you felt even the slightest twinge of doubt or hesitation about whether you could measure up in such an environment, then we are most likely not a fit for you. Even with the best of intentions, we are so unrelenting in living these attributes that misfits will find themselves increasingly uncomfortable and eventually leave.
Professional Experience & Requirements (except as noted)
- BE the elements of The CK Way (THE most critical requirement) – see the prior section
- Evidence of a heart for customers and serving them exceptionally well
- Technical aptitude required
- Prior B2B product sales experience desired with preference given to candidates with industry experience in IT/Telecom/Networking
- Preference given to candidates with business or technical certifications from Cisco (CCENT, CCNA, Cisco Business Specialist, etc.), BICSI (RCDD, RTPM, DCDC, etc.), or industry equivalent
Compensation & Benefits
- At target business volume compensation is a 70/30 blend of base salary and sales incentives
- Depending upon experience base salary will range from $40,000 to $60,000
- Sales Incentives earned on gross profit from the team’s volume of monthly gross profit
- Company profit sharing plan
- Uncapped compensation
- We offer a flexible, team-oriented work environment. Benefits available on first of month following hire date include: company sponsored Long-term Disability and Life Insurance; Health benefits with company contribution, holiday pay, paid time off (PTO), and Voluntary Vision, Dental and additional Life Insurance available. Eligible for 401K with company contribution after 90 days.
- CK Cares Employee Care Service - Chaplains on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide, for crisis intervention and emergency situations - available to you and your family members. Company sponsored wellness initiatives
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and all candidates must pass a drug screen and background.
If you have read this far and remain intrigued about being surrounded by people who share these attributes with you, then submit your resume at our Indeed.com Inside Sales Representative