OM3 10Gb Fiber Patch Cables – Multimode 50/125 Fiber Optic Cables
Our LC, SC, ST OM3 fiber optic cables have a variety of uses and come in a wide variety of different lengths to suit your project. Plus, each 10Gb fiber cable is constructed of lightweight, thin, and durable materials to ensure your information is secure and immune to environmental factors. Choose from standard or upgrade to premium Corning glass.
OM3 fiber cables are laser-optimized to deliver improved bandwidth compared to OM1 and OM2 optic cables. With many connector variations such as LC-ST, SC-ST, and LC-LC multimode OM3, along with many length options, we have the OM3 multimode fiber cabling ready for your specific installation.
New high-density uniboot push-pull tab fiber cables are now available! With the slim cable and boot design, these OM3 fiber optic cables give you the high performance of standard connectors but make high-density cable deployments easy and cable management a breeze.
Fiber Optics Articles & Info
- What is the difference between LSZH and OFNR?
- Differences between OS2, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, and OM5
- What is OM5 fiber and how is it different than OM4 & OM3?
- Why Would You Use Shielded Ethernet Cables?
- Understanding Wavelengths
- View our Premium Fiber Info Page
- View our Fiber Optics Learning Center