ESD-EVH-1000 Mobile ESD Cart
Kendall Howard | ESD-EVH-1000 | Mobile ESD Cart | Electric Variable Height
The Kendall Howard Electric Variable Height ESD Cart allows technicians in static control environments a safe, ergonomic, and mobile solution for the transportation of sensitive Electric components accross several industries. This cart features electrically controlled height adjustability options between 29" and 54". The cart comes with a Lithium-Ion battery and the controller allows for three pre-programmable height settings. The actuators on the lift column feature anti-collision detection to protect operators and their instruments when actuating downward movement of the work surface.
- Adjustable - Height of the top shelf can lower to 29" and rise to 54" and upper shelf can be adjustable from 29" to 54".
- Weight Capacity - Each shelf can support up to 200 lbs with up to 500 lbs max load on the cart.
- Casters - Comes with two 5" ESD locking swivel-casters and two 5" non ESD fixed casters. The casters are constructed from carbon infused polymer safe for ESD safe flooring or non-insulated flooring.
- Test Data - Resistance to top/ resistance to ground 1.0 x 10^5 – 1.0 x 10^9 Ohms resistance at 70° F & 30% relative humidity.
- Integrated Features - Integrated bumper guards for cart protection, integrated magnetic tray, and locking slide out drawer.
- Controller - Three memory settings are included to easily adjust height for different jobs.
- Manufactured in the USA - High quality with a gloss black powder coat finish and ships fully assembled.
- Warranty - 5 year warranty on the cart's electronics, Lifetime Warranty on the cart.