CP-7961G | Six Line | Full Duplex Speakerphone | PoE Compliant | High-Resolution Grey Scale Display
Cisco's award winning unified communications systems have become the preferred choice for companies seeking reliable, scalable, IP telephony solutions. Through aggregating video, data and voice traffic through an end-to-end Cisco solution, administrators can not only reduce the cost and complexity of muti-vendor compatibility but realize a more robust, feature filled, media rich communications system. Through messaging, enhanced call control and unifying voice, data and video, both administrators and users can not only maximize network capacity, but create a more flexible environment for collaboration both on-site and remotely.
These CP-7961G's help decrease the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) by terminating the end-to-end Cisco unified solution. Through industry best practices, pre-standard and IEEE 802.3af PoE compatibility, Link Layer Discovery Protocol-Media Endpoint Devices (LLDP-MED), Cisco Discovery Protocol Exchange, Cisco Embedded Event Manager (EEM) and utilizing the Cisco Network Assistant, administrators can streamline and eliminate the need for added installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance costs.
This 7961G is a six line, full-featured IP phone equipped with a high quality full duplex speaker phone and four soft-keys for voicemail, directories, services and settings. A crisp, high-resolution grey scale display offers improved visibility while short cut buttons for headsets, mute and speaker phone make accessing call functions quick and easy. The adjustable foot-stand makes viewing the display and accessing buttons on the CP-7961G simple. A built in 10/100 switch allows users to run their network connection through the phone eliminating the need for additional cable runs at the workstation. PoE compatibility further cleans up the installation by eliminating the need for local power (given that your Cisco switch is IEEE 802.3af compliant).
Flexible, reliable and cost effective, the Cisco CP-7961G has you covered and ready for unified communication!
- Six line phone
- High-resolution 4-bit grayscale display (320x222)
- 6.3W Power Consumption
- High quality, duplex speakerphone
- Integrated 10/100 switch for direct network connection
- Adjustable Foot stand
- 24 selectable ring tones
- Voice Activated Detection (VAD)
- HAC Compliant
- Pre-standard and IEEE 803.af PoE compliant
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Control Protocol)
- TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- SCCP (Skinny Client Control Protocol
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- G.711µ and G.729a codec's
- LLDP-MED (Link Layer Discovery Protocol-Media Endpoint Devices)
- Depth - 6 in
- Width - 10.5 In
- Height - 8 in
- Weight - 3.5 LBS
- Our phones are refurbished to like new condition with full cleaning and testing. We guarantee 100% satisfaction!
Power supply sold separately (if needed)
If you have any questions about VOIP, Cisco IP Phones, or to discuss your needs please contact us.