Includes Accessory Kit (Rackmount Ears and Screws, Power Cable, and Console Cable).
Designed to work hand-in-hand with Cisco StackWise-160 technology, the refurbished WS-C3650-24PS-S is a reliable, affordable option for companies looking for enterprise-class stackable access-layer switches. Switches in the Cisco 3650 series allow for full wired and wireless junction on a single multilayer switch platform. With StackWise-160 as an option, you can stack multiple 3650 switches to act as a single switching unit with 160 Gbps of stacking bandwidth, giving you added scalability and resiliency. Plus, you'll enjoy lower initial cost of ownership compared to other switches.
The WS-C3650-24PS-S model offers 24 Ethernet ports and supports full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), RJ45, and fiber-based downlink interfaces. It offers one expansion slot and redundant fans and power supplies. Using the Cisco Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), 3650 series switches offer added flexibility and application optimization. You'll get a rich set of advanced security features, application visibility and control, and enjoy lower operating costs with improved ease of operations.
- AutoQoS (Automatic QoS)
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- DTP (Dynamic Trunking Protocol)
- PAgP (Port Aggregation Protocol)
- LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
- MDIX (Automatic media-dependent interface crossover)
- UDLD (Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol)
- SDM (Switching Database Manager)
- ARP (Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol
- IGMP (Internet Group Management Control Protocol)
- IGMP Filtering
- VLAN Registration
- VTP (VLAN Trunking Protocol)
- Dynamic VLAN assignment
- RSPAN Remote Switch Port Analyzer
- Layer 2 Traceroute
- TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol)
- NTP (Network Timing Protocol)
- Equal-cost routing and load balancing (Layer 3)
- EEM (Embedded Event Manager)
- SLAs (IP Service-level Agreements)
- Private VLAN's
- Private VLAN Edge
- Multidomain Authentication
- Port Based ACL's
- SSH (Secure Shell Protocol)
- TACACS+ and Radius Authentication
- MAC Address Notification
- Multilevel security on console access
- BPDU (Bridge Protocol Data Unit)
- WTD (Weighted Tail Drop)
With technology advancing every day, Cisco has attempted to proactively answer the many questions IT professionals ask themselves about wireless integration, network speed, adding devices, and more. The Catalyst 3650 series of switches was designed to help address many of these questions, built with a foundation for converged APIs and the Cisco Open Network Environment. With easy-to-use deployment and control features, Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations for easier configuration, efficient operation, superior management tools, and so much more, you'll enjoy lower total cost of ownership (TOC) and improved scalability.
The Cisco 3650 will generate up to 40 Gigs of wireless capacity per switch (on 48 port models). Even when acting independently, each switch has the ability to support up to 25 individual access points and 1000 wireless clients. The Stackwise-160 technology will enable the switch to operate at a speed of 160 Gbps of stack throughput/bandwidth. The 3650 models have speed ratings based on the type of the switch. The 24 and 48 port version has 10/100/1000Mbps data, Poe+. The performance offerings in the 3650 series are as follows; Three fixed-uplink models with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, and 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
One of the biggest features of the 3650 series is the StackWise-160 technology. This is an optional feature that requires a stacking kit. When you apply the StackWise-160 technology, you are creating a parent to child relationship with your switches. The parent switching unit is the active switch that manages the rest of the members. When this is enabled, the data will consistently synch with the other devices in your network. This creates a united system of switches within the stack that function off of one IP address. The total number of stackable switches in the StackWise-160 is nine.
Buying refurbished products, such as this WS-C3650-24PS-S switch, will help keep costs low without compromising on quality or reliability. Every pre-owned product that we sell has been tested to ensure that it works like new. In fact, we're so confident in our refurbished equipment that it's covered by our 30-day satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty. Terms and conditions do apply, but buying from CablesAndKits means that awesome is guaranteed.
- Lifetime Warranty - Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by our industry-leading
LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee
- Easy Returns - You may return all or part of your order within 31 days for any reason for a full
refund of the original purchase price.
- Same Day Shipping Until 8PM EST - As long as what you need is in stock and you place your order by 8
pm eastern time, we'll guarantee it will ship out the same day.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you
decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME,
we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back.
- Lifetime Advance Replacement Guarantee - If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at
any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even
expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your