Cisco 2960-X Series 48 Port 740W PoE+ Switch, WS-C2960X-48FPD-L, Refurbished, Original
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series | 48 Port | PoE+ | 2 SFP+ | LAN Base | Stackable | 740W | WS-C2960X-48FPD-L
Includes Accessory Kit (Rackmount Ears and Screws, Power Cable, and Console Cable).
If your business is looking for enterprise-level functionality without the enterprise-level budget, a refurbished Cisco Catalyst 2960-X-48FPD-L switch may be the right choice for you. With 740W of available PoE+ power and 48 available ports, this switch offers stackable Gigabit Ethernet in a fixed configuration. Switches in the 2960-X family, like the refurbished WS-C2960X-48FPD-L, are made to operate efficiently and deploy with ease.
The WS-C2960X-48FPD-L configuration includes 2 SFP+ uplink interfaces, FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended capability, and LAN Base Cisco IOS software. FlexStack-Plus enables up to eight switches in the same series to be stacked and can produce 80 Gbps of stack throughput. You'll also enjoy a range of network security features, including MAC-based VLAN enabling, IPv6 First-Hop Security, Cisco TRUSTSec, comprehensive 802.1X features for network access control, private VLANs, and much more. All models in the Cisco 2960-X Series offer web UI, Bluetooth access, and USB and Ethernet managed interfaces. Of course, when you buy a refurbished WS-C2960X-48FPD-L switch, you'll get the same high-quality networking equipment at a much lower price.
- Fully managed, the 2960X-48FPD-L switches provides advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and PoE+ power.
- Designed with networking security in mind, the 2960X sereis provides security features such as MAC-based VLAN assignment, Cisco TrustSEec, Comprehensive 802.1X features, IPv6 First-Hop Security, Cisco Trust Anchor Technology, Cisco Threat Defense, Private VLANs and VLAN Edge, Spanning Tree Root Guard and many more securty features.
- With Enahnced QoS the 2960X series provides intelligent traffic management, and QoS features including: eight egress queues, Shape Round Robin and Weighted Tail Drop, Flow-based rate limting, Cross-stack QoS, Cisco Committed Information Rate, and Rate Limiting.
- Switching Database Manager templates are included with the 2960X-48FPD-L LAN base swtich. This allows athe administrator to optimize the TCAM allocation based on MAC, routing, security, and QoS scalability numbers.
- Cost-Effective Enterprise-Class Switching - The Cisco Catalyst 2960X Series of switches were designed to allow for a lower total cost of ownership. These switches provide enterprise-class access, but without the expensive price tag that normally accompanies enterprise-level equipment. Perfect for campus and branch applications.
- Enhanced Visibility & Reliability - These switches provide for increased visibility with Full (Flexible) NetFlow and NetFlow Lite as well as the Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNA-AS) feature. They also are extremely reliable and resilient with many features built-in to prevent outages such as optional dual field-replaceable power suppliesm Cross-stack EtherChannel, Flex Links, and more.
- Stackable with Cisco FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended - Cisco 2960X series switches feature FlexStack technology. The hot-swappable Cisco FlexStack-Plus module can be added to any 2960X switch with a FlexStack-Plus slot and allows users to stack up to 8 Cisco Catalyst 2960X switches.
- Increased Security for Network Protection - The Cisco Catalyst 2960X series of switches provide a range of security features that allow users to limit access to their networks and to mitigate threats. These security features include Mac-based VLAN assignment, Cisco TrustSec, Comprehensive 802.1X, IPv6 First-Hop Security, Cisco Trust Anchor Technology, Cisco Threat Defense, and more.
- Intelligent PoE+ and Perpetual PoE - Select models support both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port). The PoE power allocation is dynamic and power mapping scales up to a maximum of 740W of PoE+ power. In addition, some models support Perpetual PoE. With this feature, the PoE+ power is maintained during a switch reload which allows users to avoid disruption.
- Cisco AutoSecure
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Stacking Master Configuration Management
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Port Aggeration Protocol (PAgP)
- Link Aggeration Protocol (LACP)
- Automatic Media-Department Interface Crossover (MDIX)
- Switching Database Manager
- Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD)
- VLAN1 Minimization
- Smart Multicast, With Cisco FlexStack-Plus Technology
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)
- Voice VLAN
- Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VRP)
- Layer 2 Trace Route
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Network Timing Protocol (NTP)
- Mac-based VLAN Enabling
- Cisco TRUSTSec
- Comprehensive 802.1X
- IPv6 First-Hop Security
- Device Sensor and Device Classifier
- Private VLANs
- Access Control Lists (ACL's)
- Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol
- MAC Address Notification
- Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU)
- IGMP Filtering
- Cross-Stack EtherChannel
- IEEE 801.1s/w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Power Redundancy
- Cisco Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Coss-stack QoS
- Rating Limiting
- 801.1p Class of Service
|Stacking||FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended|
|Hot Swappable Modules||Yes|
|Hot Swappable Fans||No|
|Hot Swappable Power Supply||No|
|Energy Efficient||EnergyWise Efficient|
|Ports||48 10/100/1000 + 2 SFP+|
|Min Operating Temp||23° F|
|Max Operating Temp||113°F|
|Switching Bandwidth||216 Gbps|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216 bytes|
|Predicted Reliability||233,370 hours|
|Min Storage Temp||-13ºF|
|Max Storage Temp||158ºF|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Storage Humidity||10 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Ac Input Voltage||100 to 240 VAC|
|Stacking Bandwidth||80 Gbps|
|Unicast Routes||2K IPv4 direct routes; 2K IPv6 direct routes|
|Available PoE Power||740W|
|Forwarding Rate Based On 64-Byte Packets||130.9 mpps|
|Max Routed Ports Per 3850 Stack||-|
|Power Specifications||100-240VAC, 9-4A, 50-60Hz|
|Operating Temp||23°F to 113°F|
|Storage Temp||-13 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)|
|Uplink Interfaces||2 SFP+|
|Max Active VLANS||1023|
|Switched Virtual Interfaces (SVI's)||-|
|Total Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Ports||-|
|Total System Ports||48|
|Product Depth||14.5 in|
|Product Height||1.75 in|
|Product Width||17.5 in|
|Cisco 2960-X Series 48 Port 740W PoE+ Switch, WS-C2960X-48FPD-L, Refurbished, Original||$1,094.49|
|Included with this product:|
|Cisco Catalyst 2960X Series Accessory Kit|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.
When an item requests that you call to verify availability it usually means that we do not have a source for this item that is 100% reliable. That doesn't mean that we cannot get this item for you quickly; it simply means we are not confident enough to say that with complete certainty here on the site. (If we were to feel that we were not able to source an item at all, it wouldn't even be listed on the website). So, we just ask that you give us a call, or contact us via email or live help to verify the availability of this item. We can typically have you an answer pretty quickly. Or, it may be that we have an alternate item that we are able to ship right away. We would love the opportunity to assist you with your needs and look forward to hearing from you.
Congrats! This product (part number WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) has met the qualifications for our FREE Standard Shipping offer. When an item qualifies for "FREE shipping", it means this specific product has met the price, size, and weight criteria of the special offer. If you order this item today, Free Standard shipping will be an option during checkout. As always, you are also free to upgrade to other shipping methods including Ground and Express services to have this item as quickly as 10am next business day.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED.
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We.ll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs.For full terms and conditions click here