- Network Equipment
- Aruba Switches
- 2530 Series
HPE Aruba 2530 Series Switch, 8 10/100 PoE+ ports, 2 x SFP Uplinks, Refurbished, J9780A
HP Aruba 2530 Series Switch | (8) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports | 2 SFP Uplinks | Refurbished | Lifetime Warranty | J9780A
The Aruba 2530 Series of switches was designed to offer cost-effective, reliable, and secure access layer connectivity for a wide range of uses from enterprise, to branch offices and small to mid-sized businesses. These easy-to-deploy switches feature an energy-efficient design which lowers power consumption for greater energy savings. These rackmount switches come in a wide variety of options including 8, 24, and 48 port models, PoE+ options, Gigabit and Fast Ethernet models as well as compact and fanless models. They are easy to deploy and manage using Aruba AirWave or Aruba Central with Zero Touch Provisioning.
- Fully Managed Layer 2 Switches - These switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities including enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support. These feature support for 512 active VLANs and 4,094 VLAN IDs
- Wired and Wireless Support - Switch auto configuration automatically configures the switches for different settings such as VLAN, CoS, PoE max power, and PoE priority when an Aruba access point is detected. Further, Local User Role defines a set of switch-based policies in areas such as security, authentication, and QoS.
- Simplified Configuration and Management - The Aruba Central cloud-based management platform offers a simple, secure, and cost-effective way to manage switches. Additionally, zero-touch-provisioning helps to simplify the installation of the switch infrastructure using DHCP-based processes with AirWave. These switches support both cloud-based Central and on-premise Airwave allowing for flexible management. Users can also choose between a variety of management interfaces including:
- HTML-based easy-to-use Web GUI which allows for configuration of the switch from any web browser
- Robust CLI which provides advanced configuration and diagnostics
- Simple network management protocol (SNMPv1/v2c/v3) which allows the switch to be managed with a variety of third-party management applications
|Ports||(8) x 10/100 PoE+ + (2) SFP|
|Switching Capacity||5.6 Gbps|
|Form Factor||Desktop, Rack Mountable|
|Dimensions||1.75 x 10.0 x 6.28 in|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||67W|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9,220 bytes|
|Forwarding Rate||4.1 mpps|
|Available PoE||No PoE|
2530 Compatible Transceivers:
- HPE X111 100m Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Lucent Connector (LC) FX transceiver (J9054C)
- HPE X121 1G SFP LC SX transceiver (J4858C)
- HPE X121 1G SFP LC LX transceiver (J4859C)
- HPE X121 1G SFP LC Long Haul (LH) transceiver (J4860C)
- HPE X121 1G SFP RJ45 T transceiver (J8177C)
- Aruba 100 m SFP LC FX 2 km Multi-Mode Fiber (MMF) transceiver (J9054D)
- Aruba 1G SFP RJ45 T 100 m Cat5e transceiver (J8177D)
- Aruba 1G SFP LC SX 500 m Optical Mode OM2 MMF transceiver (J4858D)
- Aruba 1G SFP LC LX 10 km Single-Mode Fiber (SMF) transceiver (J4859D)
- Aruba 1G SFP LC LH 70 km SMF transceiver (J4860D)
- HPE X410 1U Universal 4-post Rack Mounting Kit - Rails (J9583A)
- Accessory Kit - Includes 2 brackets plus screws (5066-2232)
- Universal AC/DC Power Adapter (5066-1122)
- HP 1-15 to C7 Power Cord (8120-6313)
Purchase with confidence knowing that your Meraki device comes with a Lifetime Advance Replacement Warranty at no additional cost. We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we’ll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We’ll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
- Simple deployment with Zero-touch provisioning
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p) for real-time traffic classification
- Simplified quality of service (QoS) configuration
- Class of Service (CoS) sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
- Rate limiting establishes per-port ingress-enforced maximums for all traffic or for broadcast, multicast, or unknown destination traffic
- Access control lists (ACLs) accommodate IPv4/IPv6 port and VLAN-based ACLs (IPv6 ACL is supported only on Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port models.)
- 16K MAC address table provides access to many Layer 2 devices
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
- IEEE 802.3az reduces power consumption during periods of low data activity on Gigabit Ethernet switches
Aruba 2530 Toolkit
|What Is A Network Switch?|
|Basics of Network Switches|
|Hot Swappable Modules||No|
|Hot Swappable Fans||No|
|Hot Swappable Power Supply||No|
|PoE Compatibility||No PoE|
|Min Operating Temp||32°F|
|Max Operating Temp||113°F|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9220 bytes|
|Min Storage Temp||-40°F|
|Max Storage Temp||158ºF|
|Operating Humidity||15 to 95% (noncondending)|
|Storage Humidity||15 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Available PoE Power||No PoE|
|Forwarding Rate Based On 64-Byte Packets||4.1 mpps|
|Operating Temp||32°F to 113°F|
|Uplink Interfaces||2 SFP|
|Max Active VLANS||512|
|Switched Virtual Interfaces (SVI's)||-|
|Switching Capacity||5.6 Gbps|
|Switching Capacity W/Stacking||-|
|Forwarding Rate W/Stacking||-|
|QoS Scale Entries||-|
|ACL Scale Entries||-|
|HPE Aruba 2530 Series Switch, 8 10/100 PoE+ ports, 2 x SFP Uplinks, Refurbished, J9780A||$649.99|
|Included with this product:|
|AC Power Cord, 1-15P to C7, 18 AWG, 6ft|
|Cisco Compatible DB9 to RJ45 Console Cable, 6ft|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.
When an item requests that you call to verify availability it usually means that we do not have a source for this item that is 100% reliable. That doesn't mean that we cannot get this item for you quickly; it simply means we are not confident enough to say that with complete certainty here on the site. (If we were to feel that we were not able to source an item at all, it wouldn't even be listed on the website). So, we just ask that you give us a call, or contact us via email or live help to verify the availability of this item. We can typically have you an answer pretty quickly. Or, it may be that we have an alternate item that we are able to ship right away. We would love the opportunity to assist you with your needs and look forward to hearing from you.
Congrats! This product (part number J9780A) has met the qualifications for our FREE Standard Shipping offer. When an item qualifies for "FREE shipping", it means this specific product has met the price, size, and weight criteria of the special offer. If you order this item today, Free Standard shipping will be an option during checkout. As always, you are also free to upgrade to other shipping methods including Ground and Express services to have this item as quickly as 10am next business day.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED.
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We.ll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs.For full terms and conditions click here