Cisco Meraki MX64W Security Appliance, MX64-HW, Unclaimed, Refurbished, Original
Meraki | Cloud Managed | Security & SD-WAN | Unclaimed | Refurbished | Lifetime Warranty | MX64W-HW
The Cisco Meraki MX family of devices are multifunctional security & SD-WAN etnerprise appliances that feature a wide range of capabilities to address a wide variety of use cases - from an all-in-one device. . Organizations of all sizes and across all industries rely on the MX to deliver secure connectivity to hub locations or multi-cloud environments, as well as application quality of experience (QoE), through advanced analytics with machine learning.
The MX is 100% cloud-managed, so installation and remote management is truly zero touch, making it ideal for distributed branches, campuses, and data center locations. Natively integrated with a comprehensive suite of secure network and assurance capabilities, the MXeliminates the need for multiple appliances. These capabilities include application-based firewalling, content filtering, web search filtering, SNORT®-based intrusion detection and prevention, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), site-to-site Auto VPN, client VPN, WAN and cellular failover, dynamic path selection, web application health, VoIP health, and more. SD-WAN can be easily be extended to deliver optimized access to resources in public and private cloud environments with virtual MX appliances (vMX). Public clouds supported with vMX include Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Alibaba Cloud and private cloud support through Cisco NFVIS.
- Advanced Quality of Experience (QoS)
- The MX series allows users to see the end-to-end health of web applications at a glance across the LAN, WAN, and application server
- Machine-learned smart application thresholds autonomously applied to identify true anomalies based on past behavioral patterns
- Monitor the health of all MX WAN links, including cellular, across your entire organization
- Detailed hop-by-hop VoIP performance analysis across all uplinks
- Agile on-premises and cloud security capabilities informed by Cisco Talos
- Next-gen layer 7 firewall for identity-based security policies and application management
- Advanced Malware Protection with sandboxing; file reputationbased protection engine powered by Cisco AMP
- Intrusion prevention: PCI-compliant IPS sensor using industry-leading SNORT® signature database from Cisco
- Granular and automatically updated category-based content filtering
- Other capabilities: SSL decryption/inspection, data loss prevention (DLP), cloud access security broker (CASB), SaaS tenant restrictions, granular app control, file type control
- Branch gateway services
- Built-in DHCP, NAT, QoS, and VLAN management services
- Web caching: accelerates frequently accessed content
- Load balancing: combines multiple WAN links into a single high-speed interface, with policies for QoS, traffic shaping, and failover
- Smart connection monitoring provides automatic detection of layer 2 and layer 3 outages and fast failover, including the option of integrated LTE Advanced or 3G/4G modems
- Industry-leading cloud management
- Unified firewall, switching, wireless LAN, and mobile device management through an intuitive web-based dashboard
- Template-based settings scale easily from small deployments to tens of thousands of devices
- Role-based administration, configurable email alerts for a variety of important events, and easily auditable change logs
- Summary reports with user, device, and application usage details archived in the cloud
- Intelligent site-to-site VPN with Cisco SD-WAN powered by Meraki
- Auto VPN allows automatic VPN route generation using IKE/ IKEv2/IPsec setup; runs on physical MX appliances and as a virtual instance in public and private clouds
- SD-WAN with active / active VPN, policy-based-routing, dynamic VPN path selection, and support for application-layer performance profiles to ensure prioritization of applications types that matter
- Interoperates with all IPsec VPN devices and services
- Automated MPLS to VPN failover within seconds of a connection failure
- L2TP IPsec remote client VPN included at no extra cost with support for native Windows, Mac OS X, iPad, and Android clients
- Support for Cisco AnyConnect remote client VPN (AnyConnect license required)
|Recommended Use Case||Up to 50 Users|
|Stateful Firewall Throughput||250 Mbps|
|Advanced Security Throughput||200 Mbps|
|Max Site-to-Site VPN Throughput||100 Mbps|
|Max Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels||50|
|WAN Interfaces||1 x GbE RJ45; 1 x USB (cellular failover)|
|Dual Purpose Interfaces||1 x GbE RJ45|
|LAN Interfaces||4 x GbE RJ45|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 5.2 x 1 in|
|Power Supply||30W DC|
|Power Load||6W / 13W|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F|
|Humidity||5% to 95%|
|Cisco Meraki MX64W Security Appliance, MX64-HW, Unclaimed, Refurbished, Original||$259.99|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.
When an item requests that you call to verify availability it usually means that we do not have a source for this item that is 100% reliable. That doesn't mean that we cannot get this item for you quickly; it simply means we are not confident enough to say that with complete certainty here on the site. (If we were to feel that we were not able to source an item at all, it wouldn't even be listed on the website). So, we just ask that you give us a call, or contact us via email or live help to verify the availability of this item. We can typically have you an answer pretty quickly. Or, it may be that we have an alternate item that we are able to ship right away. We would love the opportunity to assist you with your needs and look forward to hearing from you.
Congrats! This product (part number MX64W-HW) has met the qualifications for our FREE Standard Shipping offer. When an item qualifies for "FREE shipping", it means this specific product has met the price, size, and weight criteria of the special offer. If you order this item today, Free Standard shipping will be an option during checkout. As always, you are also free to upgrade to other shipping methods including Ground and Express services to have this item as quickly as 10am next business day.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED.
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We.ll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs.For full terms and conditions click here