Cisco ASA 5512-X FirePOWER Firewall Edition, ASA5512-FPWR-K9, Refurbished, Original
|Port Quantity||6||Series||ASA 5500-X|
|Min Operating Temp||23° F||Max Operating Temp||104°F|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% (noncondensing)||Brand||Cisco|
|Product Depth||15.6 in||Product Height||1.67 in|
|Product Width||16.7 in|
ASA5512-FPWR-K9 | Cisco ASA 5512-X FirePOWER Firewall Edition 3DES/AES Encryptio
Cisco ASA5500-X series next generation firewall is the new enterprise class standard in security for the current and emerging security pressures that may threaten your network. The new firewall line will give you the added security that your network needs, but at a cost that will keep an IT budget in line. The ASA5500-X series will give you a comprehensive range of next-generation security services that include: granular visibility and control, web security over the cloud or onsite, protection from malware, and remote access.
The ASA5500-X series is specifically designed for small to medium business that have one or more locations, service providers, and large enterprises. A midsize business will primarily see improved security at the internet edge of their network. They provide various security options and redundant power supplies as well. This provides a consistent security over your business. This new type of firewall has scalable performance as well as service flexibility with variations of licensing that is available for each firewall.
Cisco’s innovative security line has developed an industry first with their FirePOWER series of hardware. Cisco FirePOWER security devices are based on the already popular ASA5500-X series, but has adaptive, threat focused firewalls. FirePOWER provides total protection from known and advanced threats. Most of these threats will source from targeted malware attacks. Some of the features include; clustering and high availability, IPS software, network firewall routing and switching, application visibility and control, URL filtering, advanced malware protection, built in network profiling, and identity policy control and VPN. FirePOWER will work with the FireSIGHT management center to gain total visibility into mobile and networked users. The new service will filter over one hundred million URLS in over eighty categories to ensure you will have full data protection. These features are based on a 3 year licensing packages that are offered separately
Each ASA5500-X firewall will include a high-performance VPN and will always have remote access capability. Another feature of the firewalls is the Web Security Essentials (WSE). This feature will restrict certain websites solely based on the websites reputation. The ASA5500-X series also has next generation options that include, Cisco Application Visibility Control (AVC), intrusion prevention software (IPS), web security, and botnet filtering. (Specific licensing required). The AVC feature will control the specific behaviors that are within the micro applications. With the help of licensing, additional security can be added with ease and is offered in one, three, and five year packages.
The ASA5500-X series is based on the already proven security platform in previous Cisco lines and has extreme versatility and operational efficiency. Cisco ASA 5500-X Series keeps pace with rapidly evolving needs by offering end-to-end network intelligence gained by combining the visibility of local traffic with in-depth global network intelligence. They will enhance productivity and lower cost by giving users controlled, managed and highly available access to the applications and borderless experience that drives today's communication.
- Maximum Stateful inspection - 1 Gbps
- Multiprotocol Stateful inspection throughput - 500 Mbps
- ASA IPS Throughput - 200 Mbps
- Included IPS Software
- Next-generation firewall throughput - 200 Mbps
- Users or nodes - Unlimited
- IPsec VPN peers - 250
- Cisco Cloud Web Security users - 2000
- Cisco AnyConnect Premium VPN peers - 2 included and a maximum of 250
- Concurrent connections - 100,000
- New connections per second - 10,000
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs) - 50; 100
- Supported Applications - More than 3000
- Number of URL’s Categorized - 80+
- Maximum application control (AVC) throughput - 300 Mbps
- Maximum application control (AVC) and IPS throughput - 150 Mbps
- High availability - Not Supported; Active/active and active / standby
- Expansion slot - 1 interface card
- USB 2.0 ports - 2 Slots
- Integrated I/O - 6 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) copper
- Expansion I/O- 6 GE copper or 6 GE Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)
- Dedicated management port - Yes, 1 GE
- Serial ports - 1 RJ-45 Console
- Solid-state drive - 1 slot, 120 GB multiline configurator self-encrypting drive (MLC SED)
- Memory - 4GB Standard
- Minimum system flash - 4GB Standard
- System bus - Multibus architecture
- Dual-power supplies- None
- 1.67 X 16.7 X 15.6
- 13.36 LBS
- Operating Temperature - 32 to 113 ferenheight
- AC range line voltage - 100 to 240 volts alternating current (VAC)
Intrusion prevention system (IPS) will contract length will very base on each individual serialized unit.
Please contact a customer service reprehensive for further licensing information or additional licensing.
Maximum throughput measured with UDP traffic under ideal condition
Multiprotocol = Traffic profile consisting primarily of TCP-based protocols/applications like HTTP, SMTP, FTP, IMAPv4, BitTorrent, and DNS
* FirePOWER Service will contract length will very base on each individual serialized unit. Please contact a customer service reprehensive for further licensing information or additional licensing.
Maximum throughput measured with UDP traffic under ideal condition
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.