ASA5545-X Series | 8 GE Copper Data Ports | 12 GB Memory | 1GE Management | Unlimited Users | ASA5545-K9
Cisco ASA5500-X series next generation firewall is the new enterprise class standard in security for the current and emerging security pressures that may threaten your network. The new firewall line will give you the added security that your network needs, but at a cost that will keep an IT budget in line. The ASA5500-X series will give you a comprehensive range of next-generation security services that include: granular visibility and control, web security over the cloud or onsite, protection from malware, and remote access. The ASA5500-X series is specifically designed for small to medium business that have one or more locations, service providers, and large enterprises. A midsize business will primarily see improved security at the internet edge of their network. They provide various security options and redundant power supplies as well. This provides a consistent security over your business. This new type of firewall has scalable performance as well as service flexibility with variations of licensing that is available for each firewall.
Each ASA5500-X firewall will include a high-performance VPN and will always have remote access capability. Another feature of the firewalls is the Web Security Essentials (WSE). This feature will restrict certain websites solely based on the websites reputation. The ASA5500-X series also has next generation options that include, Cisco Application Visibility Control (AVC), intrusion prevention software (IPS), web security, and botnet filtering. (Specific licensing required). The AVC feature will control the specific behaviors that are within the micro applications. With the help of licensing, additional security can be added with ease and is offered in one, three, and five year packages.
The ASA5500-X series is based on the already proven security platform in previous Cisco lines and has extreme versatility and operational efficiency. Cisco ASA 5500-X Series keeps pace with rapidly evolving needs by offering end-to-end network intelligence gained by combining the visibility of local traffic with in-depth global network intelligence. They will enhance productivity and lower cost by giving users controlled, managed and highly available access to the applications and borderless experience that drives today's communication.
- Maximum Stateful inspection - 3 Gbps
- Multiprotocol Stateful inspection throughput – 1.5 Gbps
- Triple Data Encryption Standard/Advanced Encryption Standard (3DES/AES) VPN Throughput- 400 Mbps
- Next-generation firewall throughput – 1.0 Gbps
- Users or nodes - Unlimited
- IPsec VPN peers – 5000
- Cisco Cloud Web Security users - 5000
- Cisco AnyConnect Premium VPN peers – 2 included and a maximum of 2500
- Concurrent connections – 750,000
- New connections per second – 30,000
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs) – 300
- High availability – Active/active and active / standby
- Expansion slot – 1 interface card
- USB 2.0 ports – 2 Slots
- Integrated I/O – 8 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) copper
- Expansion I/O- 6 GE copper or 6 GE Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)
- Dedicated management port – Yes, 1 GE
- Serial ports – 1 RJ-45 Console
- Solid-state drive - 1 slot, 120 GB multiline configurator self-encrypting drive (MLC SED)
- Memory – 12GB Standard
- Minimum system flash – 8GB Standard
- System bus - Multibus architecture
- Dual-power supplies- Yes, optional
- 1.67 X 16.7 X 19.1
- 16.82 LBS with single power. 18.86 with dual power
- Operating Temperature - 32 to 113 ferenheight
- AC range line voltage - 100 to 240 volts alternating current (VAC)
Intrusion prevention system (IPS) will contract length will very base on each individual serialized unit. Please contact a customer service reprehensive for further licensing information or additional licensing.
Maximum throughput measured with UDP traffic under ideal condition
Multiprotocol = Traffic profile consisting primarily of TCP-based protocols/applications like HTTP, SMTP, FTP, IMAPv4, BitTorrent, and DNS
We carry a full line of accessories for Cisco equipment. If you do not see what you need in our store please contact us.