Meraki Access Point, 802.11ac Wave 2 with Dedicated Security & Bluetooth Beacons, MR42-HW, Unclaimed, Refurbished, Original
Meraki | Cloud Managed | Dual Band | 802.11ac Wave 2 | 3x3 MU-MIMO | Unclaimed | Lifetime Warranty | MR42-HW
The Meraki MR42 is a four radio, cloud-managed 3x3 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. The MR42 provides a maximum 1.9 Gbps frame rate with concurrent 802.11ac Wave 2 and 802.11n 3x3:3 MIMO radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization. In addition, an integrated fourth radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing functionality.
The MR42 access point is an ideal cloud-managed solution for offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels. It provides high-level performance, enterprise-grade security, and is simple to manage.
- Aggregate data rate of up to 1.9 Gbps - A 5 GHz 3x3:3 radio and a 2.4 GHz 3x3:3 radio offer a combined aggregate dualband frame rate of 1.9 Gbps. Supports up to 1,300 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band. Technologies like transmit beamforming and enhanced receive sensitivity allow the MR42 to support a higher client density than typical enterprise-class access points, resulting in fewer APs for a given deployment.
- Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) - With support for the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, the MR42 offers MU-MIMO for efficient transmission to multiple clients. Especially suited for enviroments with numerous mobile devices, MU-MIMO enables multiple clients to receive data simultanously. This increases the total network perfomance and improves the end user experience.
- Third radio delivers 24x7 Wireless Security and RF Analytics - The MR42’s sophisticated, dedicated dual-band radio scans the environment continuously, characterizing RF interference and containing wireless threats like rogue access points. No longer choose between wireless security, advanced RF analysis, and serving client data: a dedicated third radio means that all three occur in real-time, without any impact to client traffic or AP throughput.
- Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and Scanning - An integrated fourth radio for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) provides seamless deployment of BLE Beacon functionality and effortless visibility of BLE devices. The MR42 enables the next generation of locationaware applications while futureproofing your deployment, making it ready for any new customer engagement strategies.
- Automatic Cloud-Based RF Optimization - The MR42’s sophisticated, automated RF optimization means that there is no need for the dedicated hardware and RF expertise typically required to tune a wireless network. The RF analysis data collected by the dedicated third radio is continuously fed back to the Meraki cloud. This then automatically tunes the MR42’s channel selection, transmit power, and client connection settings for optimal performance under even the most challenging RF conditions.
- Integrated Enterprise Security and Guest Access - The MR42 features integrated, easy-to-use security technologies to provide secure connectivity for employees and guests alike. Advanced security features such as AES hardware-based encryption and WPA2- Enterprise authentication with 802.1X and Active Directory integration provide wire-like security while still being easy to configure. One-click guest isolation provides secure, Internet-only access for visitors. Our policy firewall (Identity Policy Manager) enables granular access control at the group or device level. PCI compliance reports check network settings against PCI requirements to simplify secure retail deployments.
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) & Mobile Device Management (MDM) integration - Meraki Systems Manager natively integrates with the MR42 to offer automatic, context-aware security. Systems Manager’s self-service enrollment helps to rapidly deploy MDM without installing additional equipment, and then dynamically tie firewall and traffic shaping policies to client posture.
|Device Type||Access Point|
|MIMO||3 x 3 multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) with three spatial streams|
|Form Factor||Desktop, Wall/Ceiling Mountable|
|Wireless Network Standards||2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n; 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac|
|Wireless Data Transfer Rates||1.9 Gbps Aggregate|
|Wireless Standards||2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n client access radio; 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac client access radio|
|Form Factor||Wall/Ceiling Mountable|
|Operating Temp||32°F to 104°F|
|Wireless Data Transfer Rates||1.9 Gbps|
|MIMO||3x3 MIMO with three spatial streams|
|Security Protocols||WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-SIM|
|Device Type||Access Point|
|Wireless Network Standards||2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n client access radio; 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac client access radio|
|Meraki Access Point, 802.11ac Wave 2 with Dedicated Security & Bluetooth Beacons, MR42-HW, Unclaimed, Refurbished, Original||$289.99|
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.Awesome That Never Ends.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee. The AWESOME never ends.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We'll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.
When an item requests that you call to verify availability it usually means that we do not have a source for this item that is 100% reliable. That doesn't mean that we cannot get this item for you quickly; it simply means we are not confident enough to say that with complete certainty here on the site. (If we were to feel that we were not able to source an item at all, it wouldn't even be listed on the website). So, we just ask that you give us a call, or contact us via email or live help to verify the availability of this item. We can typically have you an answer pretty quickly. Or, it may be that we have an alternate item that we are able to ship right away. We would love the opportunity to assist you with your needs and look forward to hearing from you.
Congrats! This product (part number MR42-HW) has met the qualifications for our FREE Standard Shipping offer. When an item qualifies for "FREE shipping", it means this specific product has met the price, size, and weight criteria of the special offer. If you order this item today, Free Standard shipping will be an option during checkout. As always, you are also free to upgrade to other shipping methods including Ground and Express services to have this item as quickly as 10am next business day.
Risk Free Purchase, Hassle Free Returns. AWESOME is GUARANTEED.
After receiving your order, take a full month to try it out. If you decide it's not right for you, or if you're not completely satisfied in every way - if it's not AWESOME, we'll take it back and refund your money. Your complete satisfaction is GUARANTEED or your money back. That's Awesome.
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for details.
Everything you purchase from CablesAndKits is covered by a LIFETIME Warranty including a LIFETIME Advance Replacement Guarantee.
We understand that in the event of a product malfunction or failure long downtimes are not an option. If you experience a malfunction or failure with a product at any point during your ownership we'll ship a replacement the same day you report the issue. We.ll even expedite the shipment if requested, with an effort to provide a delivery date and time that meets your needs.For full terms and conditions click here