Cisco Aironet Deployment Pack | AIR-CAP1602I-A-K9 | Internal Antennas | Mounting Kit | AIR-PWRINJ4 | AIR-PWR-B
Cablesandkits deployment packs are kind of like your favorite frozen dinner, everything is in one box and all you have to do is turn on the oven. Our Cisco bundles are designed for the end user in mind. From startups to large business, our deployment packs will suit the needs for your ever-growing and adapting business.
Wireless technology is expanding every day. More and more devices are becoming wireless and connected to your network.The Cisco 1600 series access points are able to integrate with existing networks with ease. Being that the 1600 this series is founded on 802.11n, the overall throughput has increased substantially over a basic A/G network. These are specifically designed for small to medium sized businesses.
Some of the features of the 1600 series access points are, 802.11n based 3x3 multiple-input-output (MIMO) technology with two spatial streams, radio resource management, detectors RF interference for simplifying ongoing operations.
Included In This Kit:
- 1 AIR-CAP1602I-A-K9
- 1 AIR-AP-BRACKET1
- 1 AIR-AP-T-RAIL-R
- 1 DB9 to RJ45 Console Cable
- 1 Power Injector -AIR-PWRINJ4
- 1 AIR-PWR-B
- Controller Based
- Wireless Network Standards: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n
- Wireless Data Transfer Rates: Up To 300Mbps
- Interfaces: 10/100/1000BASE-T (auto sensing RJ-45) and 1 RJ-45 Port
- Security Protocols: 802.1X 802.11i, Wi-Fi Protected Accesses 2 (WPA2), WPA
AIR-AP-BRACKET1 / AIR-AP-T-RAIL-R
- Low Profile Mounting Bracket / Ceiling Grid Clips
AIR-PWRINJ4 / AIR-PWR-B
- Power over Ethernet Injector and Power Supply