5' | CAT6 | Purple | Booted | Unshielded | Straight Through Wiring
With today’s demands on network performance, each segment and part must perform with precision and accuracy. Cabling is no exception. Our CAT6 Copper Patch Cables offer the reliability of pure copper leads (no copper coated aluminum or CCA) and the durability of CM jackets and boots. CAT6 Cables are the standard for gigabit networks and enable today’s high speed networks to function at optimal performance.
Our stranded CAT6 Cables also conform to the standards both network administrators and end users rely on for conformity and functionality. RoHS compliancy certifies that dangerous chemicals such as lead, cadmium, mercury and other harmful substances are absent. TIA/EIA Straight Through 568B wiring at both RJ45 male connectors assures that these Category 6 Cables are pinned in a fashion that guarantees compatibility in almost any network. The CM jackets used in these cables comply with UL-1865 testing defining that the jackets will not spread flame to the cable tray using the Vertical Cable Tray Flame Test. These jackets are the most common jacket used for copper cabling and exposed patch cords both in the server room and at the workstation.
Our purple 5’ foot booted patch cords have molded boots to prevent the cable from catching when pulled through tight spaces. These built to last, high quality, gigabit ready, CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cables are designed to deliver maximum throughput and reliability.
If your network needs speed, rest assured these gigabit rated CAT6 Cables are right for the job!
• 4 pair, Unshielded (UTP)
• 24AWG Pure Copper Stranded Core
• Straight-through wiring (T568B-T568B)
• 50 micron, gold plated RJ45 male – RJ45 male connectors
• CM Rated Jacket
• Gigabit Ready (Backwards Compatible with CAT5 and CAT5e Applications)
• TIA/EIA Compliant
• RoHS Compliant
• UL Listed
• Individually Bagged, Retail Packaging
• Patch cabling between patch panels, switches, routers and firewalls.
• Connecting gaming systems like XBOX360’s, PS3’s and Wii’s (with adapter)
• DSL modems and wireless routers
• Networking desktop and notebook computers